Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure signal problem

kevdor40
2: Seeker

i have a sure signal box, it has never really worked in the time ive had it, i just put up with it, however we also have a 3 box my husband uses which is perfect. can someone call me and help me to get it working.i paid £100 and wish i hadnt bothered. i have reset it, unplugged it, i have a bt home hub 3 . pleeeese help..thanx

21 REPLIES 21

hi gemma, thanks for the reply, to be honest i am beside myself with this, is there any way you could access my computor and sort this for me, i cant seem to fix the issue, i am very unhappy as this is quite technical stuff im being asked to do and to be honest it was sold to me as just plug in and away you go. please help me with tis other wise i will have to take it back to the shop..thank you.

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kevdor40, 

Drop us an email and we'll got one of the teams with remote access to contact you. 

Take a look here for how to get in touch.

Thanks, 

Kay

Hi Kay

I have sent the email wth the relevant information.

when are they likely to contact me?

thanks..

Retired-Kay
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi kevdor40, 

We aim to respond within 48 hours but can you let me know your email reference number so that I can check it's received? I couldn't find an email with your registered email address. 

Thanks, 

Kay

kevdor40

Sorry it eas sent from (Email address removed for security) thanks

Hi kevdor40,

We’ve got your email and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

James

Hi James

I had a email from Aftab Alam Vodafone Customer Services this morning, i was asked to send info when to call me, i did this, between 11am and 1400 today, i called your department and was told it was a different department but they would call within these times, it is now 13,41 and still no call, ive waited in to take this call, please tell me why this hasnt happened!!, thank you.

Hi kevdor40,

We work all emails in the order we receive them. As a result, we may not have reached your email in time to call you then. We usually advise providing an idea of the best times over the next couple of days to help us reach you.

I can't check on your email specifically as there's nothing showing from the email address you've registered on the eForum. Do you have your reference from the subject line of our reply? It looks like "[#1234567]"

For reference, our team doesn't have a number for incoming calls - we're focused on our online channels such as here or on Twitter. 

Dave

i have been in correspondence with several of your colleagues, i was advised on the last one to upgrade on bt home hub router, i have now done this and still seem to be having issues connecting. can you please ask one of your tech team to give me a call and remote access again my new routr please, thank you.

Hi kevdor40,

We can certainly help you with this.

If you can reply to the last email that we sent, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Andrew