cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

ipad 2 for free if you have 3 mobiles on your account.

jasoneverett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I have 3 mobiles on my account.

I have heard that the ipad 2 might be avilable for free if you have several mobiles?

Is this true or not?

cheers

Jay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi guys, 

You can get the 16GB iPad 2 for free on a 24 month contract at £32 per month if you're an existing customer - the 32GB would be £50 and the 64GB would be £100.

This contract gives you 2GB of data use per month and 1GB of BT Openzone Wi-Fi :smileyhappy:

If you'd like to take advantage of this offer, follow the instructions here and we'll be in touch as soon as we can :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

View solution in original position

744 REPLIES 744

I had the email back on Tuesday to say that I qualify but I have as yet had nobody contact me from VF.

How long should this take?

I am looking to upgrade my current data contract to this, not sure whether I can arrange this now as can't truly upgrade until 23rd (ish) June, but would take atleast that long to get iPad anyway, so is there anything that I can do? Otherwise I'll be going to 3 for it as need one for my Business.
Jim

Retired-PaulE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Gimbo, 

Welcome to the eForum!

At the moment you can;t upgrade and exuisting line to an iPad 2 deal, but we can certainly get one ordered for you :smileyvery-happy:

I've sent an email to the address you signed up with -  reply to this and we'll be in touch.

@ The_Chef, We've got your email and we're answering in the order they're recieved - we should get to you very soon :smileywink:

Paul

Web Relations Team

Could I have an email too please....I am a customer of many years standing with an iphone and mobile broadband account. If this turns out to be true then I am glad I found this thread as I was going to order and Ipad soon....thanks in anticipation.

Jan

Could I have the email sent also please.

Thanks

Hi Jan2555 and Johncaldicott,

I'll get the email sent out to both of you so we can get you speaking with the guys.

Just reply back to be added to the callback list.

Dave

eForum Team

Can some one look into my online order (o277076724).. i was placed order for ipad2 16gb yesterday but i didnt get any reply till now !!

Hi, is it possible that somebody could email me too with details on the current offer for existing customers?

Thanks 🙂 Liam

Hi LiamAnstey,

Thanks very much for your post and a warm welcome to the eForum.

The iPad2 is certainly very popular with our customers and I’d love to see if we can get one for you.

I’ve sent an email to your registered email address. If you could reply with the information I’ve requested, we’ll be in touch and get it ordered for you.

Hi arselers and godzchil29,

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t had an update on your orders. I’ve flagged this for you and one of the guys will respond and look into this for you.

Best Wishes

Ian

Web Relations Team

DaveCD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi godzchil29 and arselers.

Thank you for your posts, the iPad2 is extremely popular which is why the device is ordered using a pre-order tool, this means there is a period between your order and the delivery of the device.

I would love to assist you and find your order, however we do not have access to the information required.

All is not lost though as you can contact our V-Store and they will be able to assist you with this.

I understand your excitement and would love top know how you get on with them.

Many Thanks

DaveCD

eForum Team