Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Overcharging On Payg Mbb

Hi All, I have a number of PAYG dongles with the SIM cards placed into other dongles for in-vehicle data access. This works brilliantly but we seem to be getting heavily overcharged in one or two localised areas of the country - specifically around...

Adamant by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

First Major Problem In 12 Months.....help !

I have a Vodafone USB mobile broadband dongle,which up till now has worked fine..... I have tried to run the VMC LITE program from 'My Computer' and keep getting the following error... Component 'MSCOMCTL.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correct...

matheu00 by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Top Up And Go - How?

Sorry if I'm being really stupid, but I'm trying to top up my USB broadband PAYG dongle. I've registered an account, I've registered the device, but when you follow the device prompts to My Account there is NO OPTION to top up and go at all. I've ...

KimIvory by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Intermittently Getting Limited Connectivity

Hi guys; i have noticed another issue with my mibile broadband, im unsure whether its a problem my end or not any advice would be appreciated. basically im plodding along and the internet is running fine, my signal strength is usally between 3 and ...

Paul1980 by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit Where It's Due

As one who has lamented loud and long about the time lag inherent in the unbilled usage data available on the website (often much more out of date than the 72 hours which the published caveat refers to), it's my duty to report a dramatic improvement ...

Contract To Payg

Hi, My contract is about to expire and I would like to change to PAYG. Can you please tell me what steps are invovled? Additionally, as I already have a dongle and SIM will I have to pay an extra set-up fee. Thank you,

vodaphony by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancellation And Unlcoking Of Usb Modem

Please help I'm tired of waiting for an answer on the telephone. I need to cancel my pay monthly mobile broadband contract and get my USB modem unlocked. Please contact me ASAP with help on how to do this quickly and efficiently. Many thanks

vodahelp by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ip Address Changes

I'm using mobile broadband on a Dell (Vista) with a built in broadband card and thier Control Point connection manager. I've noticed that it normaly connects with a 10.xxx.xxx.xx ip address but switches to a 169.xxx.xxx.xxx number every hour or so. ...

Whats Going On

i signed up to mobile broadband on my pc on the 3gb £15 monthly contract at the begining of september my first bill i paid on the 30th sept was for Usage charges up to 8 Sep Messaging, mobile browsing + data £0.30 Service charges Mobile Br...

shona75 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vmc For Snow Leopard

Here is a copy of the VMC software for Snow Leopard that I downloaded last week. It seems to have disappeared from the link given by George in this post Download it HERE --> http://rapidshare.com/files/294287503/Voda..._3.04.08.04.zip Here is the R...

Siddie by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels