Troper
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How do I get a pink presale code 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

You need to look in the My Vodafone Application, click VeryMe, if the codes are on offer through VeryMe they will be there but there is probably a limited number on offer.  See this video to access VeryMe Rewards Very Me Rewards - Community home (vodafone.co.uk)

I would also suggest you Google this question, there is plenty of information on the internet for pre sale tickets. 

View solution in original position

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers

This is a similar thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Pink/m-p/2741256 that unfortunately no-one had an answer to. 

I'd suggest to call Vodafone Customer Services or use Live Chat to ask or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us- 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Is there going to be pink pre sale codes if so how do I get one Please 

BandOfBrothers

I'd suggest to try Vodafone Customer Services to ask @Divetta 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

You need to look in the My Vodafone Application, click VeryMe, if the codes are on offer through VeryMe they will be there but there is probably a limited number on offer.  See this video to access VeryMe Rewards Very Me Rewards - Community home (vodafone.co.uk)

I would also suggest you Google this question, there is plenty of information on the internet for pre sale tickets. 

Hello can I please get sent my pink presale code thank you