Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VeryMe Rewards Tesco Instant Win - Cannot Claim Prize

Didge1959
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

Please forgive me if I have put my query in the wrong section, I've never used this before.

The issue I am having is that I have won an instant prize with VeryMe Rewards and Tesco but cannot redeem it. I click on 'show code' and it takes me to a Tesco site that should let me know how much I have won but it asks for a challenge code. Nowhere is there a challenge code for me to enter. Even if I just try to click on the 'go to digital gift card' button, it tells me I need to enter the challenge key.

I have tried to get through to live chat with little success. I ask Tobi to be put through to live chat but the options presented would not help with this query. There isn't an option for VeryMe Rewards in live chat, hence why I have resorted to joining the forum in the hope someone can help me out.

I will attach screenshots from my phone of what I get.

Any help will be appreciated.

IMG_0191.pngimage0.png

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Might be one for customer services @Didge1959 

Because there is no account access via this forum you'll need to use 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger > Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

With Live Chat leave the Chat window open and an agent should connect.

This is the Vodafone Support Page for the rewards system > What-should-I-do-if-I-can-t-access-VeryMe-Rewards. 

Sometimes clearing your browsers cache and data and or using another browser can sometimes help too.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey @Didge1959 - that's very strange, apologies that's you've not received your Challenge Key. 

So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. From there, we can link you with our Marketing Team 😊

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; so you won't have to explain yourself again.