Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 0800/0808 to be included

Saw an ofcom ad in press today that from summer, no date given that above numbers to be included in bundle minutesLaurie

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phishing email

I have received the following and I know I don't owe you any money (I've just checked).I have had long, tedious, exhausting "discussions" with Vodafone over the last couple of months with faults/software etc and I can only believe that someone in you...

Pogsy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Books - into the Cloud

Google Play Books - Android App   E-Books are becoming more and more popular, it’s just so convenient to carry digital books with you at all times. Everyone knows about Kindle, it’s a fantastic resource for buying books of all types and sync’s effort...

Play_Books.png Google Books - Uploads.jpg

Complimenting Mark

Hi,I really wanted to commend mark who I just spoke to about cancelling my contract. He was really helpful but also very happy and chatty. I just wanted to compliment him and let vodafone know what a great service he's giving.I would also like to rec...

Lizogs by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 13 thanks

Newbie here - testing testing!

Testing! Before I do a big post about all the site/phone number errors, I'm just testing different methods of posting images, seeing if I can post links as a newbie. If this works, see you in the correct forum shortly  

Twitter