Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Phone Apps

I have been using android phones for many years now and was wondering what apps people are using/can't live without them/install first on their phones.I am not a phone gamer so most of mine tend to be entertainment or productivity/office based apps.I...

63johnw by 17: Community Champion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Roaming charges in Europe

Euro-traveller zones.. Please be advised that Andorra is NOT INCLUDED as at January 2015.I was charged £205 by Vodafone, but reimbursed after pointing out that Google searches using the terms "Andorra", and "Vodafone" enabled any user to access Vodaf...

Personal greeting recording time

I have a personal greeting recorded but when I try to change it the new recording time is so short that it tells me I have run out of time in the middle of me speaking the greeting. The original greeting is longer than the amount of time it's giving ...

Charlie Sloth on the importance of mobile tech in music

Mobile technology is constantly changing the way that we get, listen to and share music. With game changers like Spotify giving the music industry a big shake up. While some may view this upheavals with some trepidation, others are already embracing ...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Raleigh Ritchie talks music, mobile and technology in 2015

As you may have seen in other posts. Last weekend we took over Covent Garden and set up 1984G street, a celebration of 80’s nostalgia. This was done as part of Vodafones 30th year celebration but it wasn’t the only activity that took place.   On Sund...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Celebrating #30yearsVodafone: Welcome to 1984G Street!

It’s 30 years since Vodafone made its first call and we are celebrating like it’s… well… 1984. We have the shell suits, the oversized phones and the record store to prove it.   All this weekend we invite everyone to come visit us on 1984G street in L...

• 0 replies
  • 0 thanks