Solution

Credit Check Passed Or Not Passed

jackiew4141
2: Seeker

Hi 

Currently Have Fibre 2 With Bosster And Mobile Backup 

Phone Line 

Right Been with Vodafone For The Above 6 months now and around 3 months ago  ago I went to add a additional Plan to my account IE a contract Phone picked the phone had a upfront payment as they all do went though the process and once you go though the application it then go in to the payment details and then goes to a credit check and then you wait a min and it's a FAIL OR PASS last time as soon as the system said "Goi g to credit check it came straight back as FAIL ..

TONIGHT 

Went though same process and picked the phone 30 pound upfront went to the dreaded credit check screen waited and then it came up with payment for upfront payment 

So I went and put my card in and it said ...we could process the 30 pound payment please use a different card (me silly forgot to transfer cash from my savings to my normal account )

So question is 3 months ago It was a straight no on credit check when it was on the screen this time credit check screen didn't say failed or accepted it went to the next page and just said Sorry couldn't take payment please use a different card ..

so did I pass the credit check or not as usually it say no when it says wait up to 2 mins but it went on to That Page never said Failed just that they couldn't take the upfront payment 

So That's The Question normally it will say credit check declined before I even got as far as I did read it was only the 30 pounds 

got sent a Contract summary but that doe St mean nowt Tbh then a text saying you phone is still in the basket and email saying it's not to late 

ANYONE WITH ANY INSIGHT OR IS VODAPHONE WANTING TO TAKE AND RINGFENCH YOUR MONEY THEN COME UP SAYING SORRY YOU HAVEN'T PASSED A CREDIT CHECK 

EVEN THOUGH IT WENT THOUGH THE CREDIT CHECK SCREEN BUT NEVER CAME UP AS USUAL WITH DECLINED 

@admin 

2 REPLIES 2

jackiew4141

Hi 

Currently Have Fibre 2 With Bosster And Mobile Backup 

Phone Line 

Right Been with Vodafone For The Above 6 months now and around 3 months ago  ago I went to add a additional Plan to my account IE a contract Phone picked the phone had a upfront payment as they all do went though the process and once you go though the application it then go in to the payment details and then goes to a credit check and then you wait a min and it's a FAIL OR PASS last time as soon as the system said "Goi g to credit check it came straight back as FAIL ..

TONIGHT 

Went though same process and picked the phone 30 pound upfront went to the dreaded credit check screen waited and then it came up with payment for upfront payment 

So I went and put my card in and it said ...we could process the 30 pound payment please use a different card (me silly forgot to transfer cash from my savings to my normal account )

So question is 3 months ago It was a straight no on credit check when it was on the screen this time credit check screen didn't say failed or accepted it went to the next page and just said Sorry couldn't take payment please use a different card ..

so did I pass the credit check or not as usually it say no when it says wait up to 2 mins but it went on to That Page never said Failed just that they couldn't take the upfront payment 

So That's The Question normally it will say credit check declined before I even got as far as I did read it was only the 30 pounds 

got sent a Contract summary but that doe St mean nowt Tbh then a text saying you phone is still in the basket and email saying it's not to late 

ANYONE WITH ANY INSIGHT OR IS VODAPHONE WANTING TO TAKE AND RINGFENCH YOUR MONEY THEN COME UP SAYING SORRY YOU HAVEN'T PASSED A CREDIT CHECK 

EVEN THOUGH IT WENT THOUGH THE CREDIT CHECK SCREEN BUT NEVER CAME UP AS USUAL WITH DECLINED 

Hi @jackiew4141  Anytime a new connection is taken out, a credit check would be completed. We'd be more than happy to check this and the order from our side for you. Please pop our team a message over on our social channels here and we'll take a closer look. Just let the team know that you've posted here too.