Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

sky sports package

i have just upgraded my contract to include a tablet for the specific reason of watching sky sports mobile on it. after about a week i have finally managed to activate the sky package included on my mobile, but i get a device not authorised message w...

Resolved! Help! Trying to pay £19 default payment from 2014

Im trying to pay off a £19 payment that was missed in 2014 and it currently showing on my credit report and causing issues with a mortgage application. The account is due to close in October but I want to get the ball rolling but Vodafone cant find m...

Inconsistency

Hello, i have been with Vodafone for more than 10 years-have had many an issue but generally they are sorted out the higher up the chain things are escalated. my contract expires and I spoke to a member of retentions via live chat at the weekend. She...

k1984 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Conference Calling - "Unable to switch calls"

has anyone ever had the message "Unable to switch calls" when dialling the seocnd number on a conference call? If so, any idea how to get it sorted? I dial 1st number and connect fine. i press + to add second number, enetr the number or pick from con...

jonb by 4: Newbie
  • 33 replies
  • 1 thanks

LG G7 wifi calling

Hi all, I have an LG G7 - bought new last year. I have been trying to set-up wifi calling on Vodafone but the option does not appear on my phone menu. The LG G7 is definitely wifi calling compatible but apparently the option must be switched on by th...

Longer texts?

I thought that if a text was longer than 160 characters , the mobile phone company simply sends it as 2 or 3 texts?Over 3 then it is converted to a MMS which costs money (no idea how much)Am I correct in my thinking? Vodafone are telling me that it i...

isdoo by 9: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Best Way To Speak To A Real Person At Vodafone?

Hi all, I have an issue with my Pay Monthly account - in April, I added a Galaxy Watch to the account on the OneNumber service.  My memory is hazy, but there was a a technical issue which meant that two contracts were setup (and subsequently billed) ...

my pac code

Hi, I am moving to a different network and  have i got my NUC code so my phone has been unlocked , I am waiting to get my PAC code so i can change networks .  Could someone please have a look at this for me. Cheers Norah

Access point changed!

I'm on pay monthly with Vodafone, tonight at 9:05pm I get a phone system update msg.After I clicked OK, it says network settings changed, so check them and I'm set to  pay as you go/voxi data.Tried setting it to Vodafone contract but keeps going back...

endaf by 4: Newbie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks