Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! Note 20 text.

Hi, I received a text last week saying I could upgrade to the note 20 but I thought I'd do it later and deleted it. Now if I try and do it myself it says I have to pay off the remaining contract. Any ideas? Tia

jaygrim by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lost parcel in transit

I done a exchange on the 6 of this month and called DPD yesterday morning and was told they lost my parcel then called them back up at 2.30 pm and now it’s saying the parcel has been relabelled and continuing the journey whatever that means it’s so a...

Pay monthly debt

Hello,  I fell into arrears with my pay monthly contract due to my job, being self employed my income wasn't consistent, especially when people started to hear about covid as I work so closely with clients.  I have been trying to get in touch with so...

Vodaphone late Payment in credit file

My wife took out a vodaphone pay monthly in feb 2020 but cancelled it 8 days later. For some random reason she now has a late payment strikes against her name on her credit file 5 months later. She never received no bills or even when she closed the ...

4G speeds Belfast

Hi,Thinking of switching from Virgin to get an unlimited 4G sim with Vodafone. Can anyone who lives in Belfast let me know the kind of ping and speeds they get with their 4G?Thanks

EC90 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Changing my plan

Hi all, I'm trying to get unlimited data with for the remaining 3.5 months of my plan.At the moment, I'm paying around £38/month for my contract. This was originally £74/month, but has a discount of £36. I spoke to the Online Vodafone crew who mentio...

Defaulted account since 2017, help

i just join experian to check my credit score and found out that i have defaulted account with Vodafone since 2017.I terminate my contract on June 2017, then got last bills paid on 17th August 2017, bu then my account been defaulted since 01 Septembe...

Will I get 20GB or 100GB after the offer ends?

Hi,I'm interested in switching to the Red 100GB contract (details attached). However, I see that the 100GB is a temporary offer that will end next month. Does this mean I will get 20GB from then on? Or will the 100GB offer stand until the end of the ...

tkburis by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! credit file vodafone tdx prime

so i ordered a phone a couple of years back and then found a better deal elsewhere so sent the phone back in the cooling off period, anyway since then my credit file has had an 18 pounds mark against my name from vodafone i have tried to contact you ...

colinr88 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks