Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Resolved! sim card

about to change Vodafone sim free card from from my old phone to a new Samsung smartphone anything else I need to do.  Do I need to inform Vodafone

Novice24 by 3: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Securenet Devices

I've just activated securenet on my account with 4 phones. And want to add the kids devices, as currently I can only secure my device. when I hit add device I get a page saying I need to do the age verification on myvodafone, which I've done. But sti...

stooped receiving calls and SMS

Having been with Vodafone just few days, yesterday morning, I stooped receiving calls and SMS. When someone dials my number, they are told that it's an Invalid Number. I can still make calls and send SMS fine.

4g login details

Hi Can't get anywhere with Vodafone tech support with this so maybe the community is my best bet!Have a Teltonika RUD950 with a 50Gb data SIM from Vodafone now trying to get the details I need to receive data. I need the APN (tried all your forum sug...

clnmlls by 2: Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Turn off telephone billing notifications

Hi all, Hope you can all help. What options need to be altered in order to turn off telephone billing notifications? I help set my Mother's Vodafone account when she first signed up to Vodafone in December 2018 as she didn't have a mobile number and ...

Credit Report

Im furious! I have a default on my credit file. Vodafone gave me 2 figures for my final bill, by the time i found out the true figure i have a a missed payment on my credit rating. I took so long to talk to somebody, im guessing due to covid. Any hel...

Jasondeb by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Free Unlimited data offer

I read vodafone were offering free 30 day unlimited data to pay monthly customers, I cannot find the offer.  Can anyone help?

Paying for device I never received

OK, 2yrs ago I got a call offering me a tablet. Sounded good, I agreed but regretted almost instantly so phoned back to tell them. Was advised to not pick up the tablet and it'd be sent back. So I ignored the emails and in my last email received i wa...