Pay monthly

A place to discuss the My Vodafone App, bundles, Vodafone devices and more. For any account specific issues, contact Customer Services (here).

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gold Number Sales

We’re constantly looking at ways to offer better products and services for our customers and are happy to announce our great new proposition – Gold Number Sales! What’s a Gold Number? Why get stuck with that randomly assigned number, when you can cho...

Gold numbers 2.png
Phil by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 160 replies
  • 12 thanks

Account merge

I have a business account I pay for my two family members who live at same address. All I want to do is merge those into my account so I have control. Tried live chat can't do ring call centre - tried call centre, told me 5 to 7 days I'd receive lett...

Gerty by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unlimited Max

Hello,  First time poster here..I am currently on a Vodafone Red contract plan. I am planning to move to the Caribbean (Barbados) in about a month for work. Barbados is covered in the Unlimited Max plan / Global Roaming plus countries.  If I upgrade ...

Avis by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cannot receive calls or sms after porting number in

As the subject says, can't receive calls or sms after number ported today, but can dial out and make calls fine. This is a business line that's very busy so needs sorting ASAP!  Is it normal for one way to work and not the other as the number ports? ...

jkadmin by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default in credit file

Hello, can anyone help me about default in credit file? my house remortgage is due so I asked my mortgage adviser for the process but surprisingly lenders decliened due to the Vodafone put Default in my credit file, my Vodafone contract was finished ...

Sohon by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Horrendous customer care

So let’s start at the beginning of this hateful tale btw will never recommend or go with vodaphone again !! So that’s ten lines they will be loosing ! So when I took out a personal phone all fine took out a second personal phone the fun started. The ...

In France - can't roam

I'm in France, and my phone will only deal with emergency calls.  I pay for Europe-wide roaming..what's the problem?

Paratus by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Not receiving OTP codes from on sender only

I have not been able to receive OTP from Nationwide. I receive all other texts and OTP , NONE of the 3 phones and numbers linked to my Vodafone account can receive OTP form Nationwide, I linked an O2 Number to the bank and it received a OTP straight...

GrantBMB by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lousy customer service

I despair about trying to deal with Vodafone. For many years I have tried to get my 34 year old son's account -which I pay for - transferred into his own name, but without success. I am totally unable to access this account online and have just found...

ENOUGH QUICKEST WAY OUT ?

I have been charged extortion amount of money in last 3 months. At such a time my employee has cut my wages and Vodafone charged me over £1500 and now keep promise me the refund from over 2 weeks I can’t bare the stress anymore I would like to just c...