Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

WHY WONT VODAFONE UNLOCK MY S7

NJR80
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Why wont Vodafone unlock my out of contract Samsung Galaxy S7??  I received a NUC code but it didnt work I believe I need a master code but not sure.  After 4 separate chats being told someone will be in touch from unlock team but its been a week. I need the unlock codes. Really frustrating. 

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is the alternative network sim card activated i.e connects to mobile data etc and are you currently in the UK? 

Yes with some Samsung phones a person also needs the MCK Mastercode also known as an unfreeze code which is available via Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Tell them you have the Nuc but also need the MCK @NJR80 

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks bandofbrothers will try them AGAIN.

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @NJR80 

Let us know how you get on.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

So frustrating, spent forever online chatting with Vodafone and I advised I wanted the master unlock key/code and they've given me the same number that I had but doesn't work as it's not the master key. I am so beyond fed up/annoyed!

BandOfBrothers

Is it the Vodafone Social Media Team you've talked with and did you link back to your thread @NJR80 ?

Current Phone  >

No @bandofbrothers  it just general chat. 

BandOfBrothers

OK @NJR80 

When you speak to the Facebook or Twitter Team on either platform, please include a link to your Community post along with your username.

The team will be able to see your query through the link, meaning you won’t need to repeat your question again.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >