Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sure Signal v1 not connecting to iPhone 5S

andygg
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have recently upgraded to the 5s and my Sure Signal no longer seems to work.  I have had the device resynced for the new SIM and reset it and followed the other troubleshooting steps but it it still not working.  The 3rd light on the VSS never lights up. I have read about firmware updates for it, so maybe I need that? Please can this be fixed as I can't use the phone in the house at present. The last phone worked fine with the VSS.

VSS Serial no. 21197178037

Thanks

Andrew

11 REPLIES 11

Hi,

Surely there is a better way of resolving this than me taking it to another house as presumably I would have to go through the whole de-register/register process wich I don't want to do.

Can you guys not get access to my Sure Signal over the internet? Is there not a User Interface through a web browser other than the one through My Vodafone which is limited?

I have seen others have a firmware update sent to them - perhaps mine needs this? Please tell me when my SureSignal was contactable?

Could you not offer to send me a new one?

Its over 3 weeks now since this has been working, so urgently needs to be resolved. An email has already gone to the CEO so hopefully that will give me a better result.

Andrew

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Andrew,

As you're on the latest update, there's little more we can do from here. To access the Sure Signal, it first needs to be connected which yours isn't. This is why the service is affected.

Testing it at another site for an hour will rule out a hardware fault. It saves you sending it in for a repair and getting it back a week later to find there's nothing wrong with the unit.

Thanks,

Ben