Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

One Number on Apple Watch not working

Kirsty_90
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Been a customer of Vodafone for 10+ years and never had a problem till now. I bought my Apple Watch online and added the One Number onto my account. So when my watch arrived This should have been a simple set up of pairing the phone to watch and job done. This wasn’t the case. Tried to set up the mobile services on my watch for it to send me to Vodafone page and asked me to pay £3.50 to subscribe which I stupidly pressed. After I done this I realised that I shouldn’t of paid the £3.50 as I already had paid for it when I purchased the watch!! So now I have been charged for an One Number twice and watch still isn’t connected to my mobile services! 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kirsty_90 

This is going to need account access which isn't available via the forum unfortunately.

You can ask Customer service on 191 or Live Chat to look at the current set up of one number and what they can do about the money you've paid extra.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams who help here also have access to accounts if you contact them via Facebook Messenger or Twitter DM.

Link back to your thread here including your username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

There are also other threads on the Vodafone Forum about One Number. If you perform a forum search one may have advice that may help you get connected.

Vodafone also has Support pages about One Number.

i.e 

Smartwatch-OneNumber/How-does-Vodafone-OneNumber-work-across-my-devices. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.