Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Absolutely Furious!

Jackopeng
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I've started a topic due to my mobile broadband cancellation, i started a contract beginning of January and due to changes in work I've had to cancel the contract, I'm on a 30 day rolling plan which was £25 a month and was told on the phone when cancelling that i wouldn't be charged, I'm absolutely Furious to see that for some reason Vodafone have charged me £64! And i can't figure out why! 

3 REPLIES 3

NedFlanders1984
6: Helper
6: Helper

Hi @Jackopeng

Sorry to hear this has happened - Strange they have over charged you.

Have you saw your bill this moth or just checked the app?

Yes you are to customer who can cancel, giving Vodafone 30 days notice.  So when you cancelled this may have been the start of your billing cycle. You need to give 30 days notice, that month will be charged, Also have you checked you never went over on your Data?

Best to look at your most recent bill on the Vodafone website. Make sure its the bill containing the Cancellation break down, as the newest bill have it broken down for you,

Hope this helps.

:0)

It's mobile broadband so i cant even register an account to log in as i need them to text me the code haha what a joke

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jackopeng

The information from @NedFlanders1984 is correct. There could be a number of elements as to why you've been charged £64, as opposed to the £25.

We'd like to investigate this with you.

Our Live Chat team will look into this.