Solution

Phone bill has been wrong since upgrade

andystoves
3: Seeker

Hi,

PLEASE HELP!!

Could someone please look over my account,

I upgraded both numbers back in August and I’ve had problems ever since.  Firstly I was told my wife would receive 20% discount to her bundle as my mam works for the NHS, after getting this all done I was then told it had now changed to 15%?? Why I wasn’t informed of this I do not know as it supposedly changed prior to my upgrade, I find this very unprofessional!!.  This was never added to my wife’s bundle until I rang up and complained that it had not been added.  It has now been added “I hope” and they said they would further discount my wife’s bill by 30% for 1 month make her bill around £40ish.  My wife’s bill is still sky high and to make matters worse they have now combined the bills, they have always been to separate direct debits with different due dates!! Due to me ringing up and getting premium numbers added to my wife’s bundle.  This was not agreed when I spoke to the advisor nor did he advise this would happen.

Anyways we spent approx. 40 mins on the phone to a helpful guy last night but my wife’s bills still do not add up nor make sense.

Bundle 1 = £14.40 sim only deal (my number)

Bundle 2 = £47 – 15% + £7 insurance + £2.50 premium numbers. (my wife)

I know the numbers have now been combined etc…. and my wife had £2.50 out of bundle charges but her bill just does not add up to what it should be.  Could someone please investigate her bills from when I upgraded her phone as she is at her wits end and was in tears last night to your advisor.

Thanks,

Andrew Stoves

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

The VEA information is in http://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-advantage/index.htm

I appreciate your upset and confused to what is going on. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

andystoves

I have just had a text from vodafone with my due balance and DD date and shock it is WRONG!!!!!!! this is after spending a combined 2hrs+ talking to advisors!! Surely they cant keep doing this to people!!? How hard is it to do a job youve been employed to do? What do you need to do or pass not get a job at Vodafone?? I wish i had of switched companys when i had the chance back in August but silly me thought id stay loyal as i have done for the past 8+ years!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WHO KNOWS THERE JOB!! 

Hi @andystoves

I've sent you a private message with information on how our team can help. 

Thanks,

Sarah