You are here:

Data on the go

Ask a question:
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Re: Strange excessive data use on mobile broadband

I lodged a complaint as detailed earlier through the eft form. The was done on the 13th February and I'm still waiting on a explanation on the data cap and why the usage log was wrong. Getting a bit impatient now 😤
Message 161 of 170 (1,338 Views)
Topics: 0
Solutions: 0

@Elaines35

Please log into your My Vodafone account and try this again, rather than using the app.

I can see our last email to you was on 13 February. If you need us to look into this for you again, please reply back to this email and we’ll be in touch.

Message 162 of 170 (1,235 Views)
Rank 1: Guest

Hi

I cannot log into the account that I set up for the wifi dongle, it doesnt recognise my user name which is my email address, I set up another account yesterday for my daughters mobile phone with user name lizpughey, can I add the dongle to this account?

thanks

Message 163 of 170 (1,223 Views)
Rank 3: Occasional Poster

Finally.....i logged into my vodafone last night again and the UK data cap option is available again. Checked the box and logged in now again and the cap is shown as active form last night. Happy days. Everyone ensure yours is on to avoid nasty bills.
Message 164 of 170 (1,209 Views)

Re: Mobile WIFE Dongle capped data

Hi

I have managed to log into my vodaphone and it says there are currently no services being used on this account??

Message 165 of 170 (1,198 Views)

@lizpughey Our Live Chat team will be able to reset your online My Vodafone accounts and ensure everything is set up correctly for you.

If you’d like to have the dongle connected to your daughters account, they’ll be happy to do this also.

If you need any further help, please let us know .

@Elaines35 I’m glad to hear this is now resolved for you Smiley Happy

Message 166 of 170 (1,174 Views)

Hi, I contacted the live chat team yesterday and today and they cannot help as they say your systems are down

Message 167 of 170 (1,169 Views)

@lizpughey I'm sorry for the inconvenience, we've been experiencing some issues. 

Please try again later and keep the page open. An adviser will be available to chat, as soon as possible.

Message 168 of 170 (1,144 Views)

Hi

This is my 4th day of trying to get this resolved, hav ebeen onto the chat team and they cannot resolve it and told me to ring customer services, I have called customer services and they cannot answer any calls due to technical difficulties.  HELP

Message 169 of 170 (1,029 Views)
Topics: 4
Solutions: 2

@lizpughey So we can help with this, please follow the steps provided in the private message that will be sent to you shortly.

Message 170 of 170 (853 Views)
Got a question?

Get help and technical support on Vodafone's devices, products and services from our online community

If your question relates directly to your account or mobile number please contact our customer services team.

My Vodafone

My Vodafone

Stay in control of your spending and manage your account online.

Register for My Vodafone

Top up