Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Congratulations - Achievements

thesoupdragon
17: Community Champion

Just thought it a Nice idea to create a place to Congratulate Members on their Achievements!

Congratulations to...

Nabs - Level 7 Mentor Thumbs up smiley.gif A really helpful Guy in all Boards that he frequents!

bertyb - Community Expert Cheers.gif A very well deserved Badge of Honor!

Nice one guys!

Wink.gif

129 REPLIES 129

RetiredTom
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

You'll always be an egghead in my eyes Nabs :Winking_smiley:

Nabs

@Tom wrote:

You'll always be an egghead in my eyes Nabs :Winking_smiley:

Thanks Tom, how flattering! :smileytongue:

thesoupdragon

congratulations00.gif

Go to Nabs

Registered with the eForum on  06-05-2009 11:36 PM

Total Kudos Received to date = 3025

Total Solutions Received to date = 295

Nabs-Virtuoso1.png

Well done Nabs...Wink.gif

================================================================================

If you would like to have YOUR achievements mentioned on this Thread please contact me...

Send me a Personal Message

HERE

jeffkinn

Yay - made Professor 1

Nearest I'll ever get to being a Professor!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Nabs

Congrats! 

@TSD better watch out your hot on his tail!

Only 107 kudos, 10 solutions behind :smileywink:

jeffkinn
Fortunately not a race or a competition - just a pleasure being in the same gang as you guys. Oh and Tom and the team as well of course!

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

thesoupdragon

congratulations00.gif

Go to jeffkinn

Registered with the eForum on 01-01-2009

Total Kudos Received to date = 2316

Total Solutions Received to date = 120

jeff-Professor.png

Well done Jeff, you deserve this!Wink.gif

================================================================================

If you would like to have YOUR achievements mentioned on this Thread please contact me...

Send me a Personal Message

HERE

Well done Jeff!!!!! Moving up the Ranks Nicely 

No-one seems to have used this thread for nearly a year, but here goes!

Well done, Annie_N.  I’ve finally had a chance to catch up with the forum, and I see that you’ve made it to 1000 Kudos!

It looks as though you got to 1000 posts before 1000 Kudos?  I’d been expecting that the Kudos would overtake the posts before you got there.  Perhaps you’ve been up to mischief of some sort?

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Alan

Adulthood is realising that there are no grown-ups and everyone else is winging it too.

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)
Community Champion (Retired)

Thanks, Alan.  Also thanks for the PM, as I don’t often visit the Lounge.  I clocked up 1000 posts sometime last night - I thought it was going to be a rather weak joke to cheer arturox in his difficulties, but I’d miscounted; that was only post #999.  Post #1000 was a very routine matter of avoiding the daily data charge and choosing the right Freebee!

Mischief?  Me?  Well, I might have had a small rant or two while you’ve been away – rants don’t earn many kudos.  I shouldn’t do it, as it probably doesn’t achieve anything.  I feel that VF needs a bit of a kicking about some particularly silly decision, but the people who need the kicking are way up the chain and safely out of reach.

The people who have to field the rants and come up with some suitable response are those like the Tech Team, who are already working their socks off to keep the show on the road despite the daft decisions from on high.  And then they have to deal with Annie_N on the warpath into the bargain.  Firm resolution: no more rants.  Well, not till the next time!

Ann.