Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch Unlit 2 - Cannot Move OneNumber to New Watch

CaptainBlue
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have had an Apple Watch Series 4 working for a few years now with OneNumber.

Two days ago, I upgraded the Watch to an Apple Watch Ultra 2 and my wife's Watch Series 6 was upgraded to an Apple Watch Series 9. We set them up and followed Vodafone's step-by-step instructions to port both of our additional cost OneNumber services over.

Two days and multiple calls and web chats later, neither of them are working.

Absolutely useless!

9 REPLIES 9

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CaptainBlue - this isn't the journey you should be having at all. My team can check what's happening and also feedback anything that's caused it to go wrong. Please message us on Social Media

"Thanks for reaching out to us. We're not a customer service account, but we can help you find the right one. We suggest contacting the verified Vodafone Instagram account for your country. Once you've found the account, you can send them a DM with your question or issue. In the meantime, you can also visit our website or call our customer service line for help. Have a great day! The Vodafone Team"

That's from the Instagram link you have in that forum post.  The Twitter link doesn't work either.

It's all symptomatic I'm afraid...

Thanks for letting us know @CaptainBlue Are you in the UK currently? 

Could you please try using these links instead:

Hi Steph,

Yes I am.

I managed to find and contact Vodafone via the other Instagram account and they managed to fix them so the Watches began working properly late this morning.

Thanks for letting me know @CaptainBlue I'm glad it's working properly now. 

@CaptainBlue  Could you please provode contacts? I am going through torture with the same issue on apple warch 9...

It was @VodafoneUK on Instagram

@Gemma  Many of us are having this" journey" now, and unbeieveable that we need to cancel contracts cause your colleagues do not resolve this.......

@Adamnagyovics - I've just replied to your other post