Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

security flaw exposed

ITV and Samsung announced galaxy users at risk of being spied on via camerahttp://www.itv.com/news/2015-06-17/samsung-galaxy-users-at-risk-of-being-spied-on-through-phones-camera/ surely samsung need to get act together as the S6 and S6 edge has been...

Phone calls

I can't seem to ring 0905 numbers

pauljohn by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

LG G2 won't send or receive texts

After 12 months with no problem my phone now won't send or receive sms messages. I phoned Vodafone and they tried a coup,e of things, the last one being to try to connect to another network and then reconnect to Vodafone. I have hard reset the phone ...

NEW ISP ranges - need whitelisting

Hi There,A new range has been added to our network by RIPE, however suressignal users can't connect because of whitelist, can this range please be added? 185.89.32.0/22

tnp by 1: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Possible IP Address Block

Hi,   Having had a similar issue with another customer a few years back, can I ask that someone please check the following details to see it this IP address is being blocked as they are currently seeing the following on thier newly registered Sure Si...

RSCC_LTD by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Replacement screen protexctrors for Z3 Compact

HiCan i get these from my vocal Vodafone store or do i have to buy them from mobilemadhouse etc. Is there a fault free way of applying thEm as a mini hair will cause a bubble & the spare one i got with the phone was wrong shape.  Thanks

gazmix by 4: Newbie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

samsung galaxy s5

I'm having problems with my Samsung Galaxy s5.It seems to be running really slowly, at times I'll a activate the screen by pressing the gone button and it will take over a minute to respond.Also the battery is getting really hot and only seems to las...

Internet problem

Since getting my S6 I can only get internet on G4 or WIFI, If H or anything else is showing, pages will not load, even with full bars. I had a S4 on EE and never had a drop in service so could this be a Vodaphone problem?

Micromum by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

no signal

hi, i recived the iphone 6 on the 14th may but waited till the 17th may to go into the vodafone store in edinburgh to change from my iphone 4s to the new iphone 6 .The problem started to happen about 5 days later when the phone shows no signal i wait...

weemitch by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New Sim, now Suresignal isn't working

Hi, I changed my Sim and now my Suresignal needs updating. The serial number is 42151243005. I have tried calling, going through on live chats and all sorts but in the end I just get cut off - no customer service whatsoever this evening! If an admin ...

Labels