Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! LG G3 Cracks

I just want to thanks vodfone for there treatment of a loyal and honest customer! After i contacted vodafone for a repair on my lg g3 (3 cracks appeared around the microphone, ir blaster and right hand bezel) they sent me on a jiffy bag to send the p...

d3lsk1 by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 thanks

Sony xperia z 3 compact screen issues

Had my Xperia z3 compact less than two months and now the edges around the screen are closing in. Did a diagnostic test and can see the pixels had gone around the edges. I can be 100% certain that I have not dropped it nor is there any visible phone ...

Resolved! Smart 4 mini bluetooth car connection

My Smart 4 mini has paired OK with my Kia Venga but will not automatically connect when I get in the car. It sometimes connects if I turn bluetooth off & on again on the phone but this isn't ideal. Is there a way round this?

LG G3

I have a LG G3 phone and noticed a few night ago and few horizontal lines had appeared on the left hand side of the screen. Upon checking my phone this morning i now have vertical lines along the bottom of the screen.  Has anybody any idea the cause ...

Resolved! battery message

why do i keep getting a message saying "my phone battery is critical", it then goes to the play store and wants me to download an app called 'DU battery save' and how can i stop these messages without actually downloading the app?

Resolved! Sim Not Provisioned:2

Hi   I cannot download MMS messages regardless what settings I put into my Note 4. Just says failed. I have data switched on and can access internet. Never been able to download MMS on this phone. I read somewhere SIM needs to be provisioned. is this...

s5 Lollipop update

Various issues with lollipop update.. phone unresponsive, lagging, messages and contacts stop working and disappear. Finally decided to phone vodafone after being on hold for 55 mins I was told to phone Samsung and they would sort it out. As Samsung ...

blinkz99 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! htc one m7 camera

Since the latest update to android my rear camera has been giving rather fuzzy results and will not focus. Can someone from Vodafone give an explanation please. I have tried most ways to resolve this apart from a complete software reboot. Thanks

Resolved! Any discount for existing customers on a Sure Signal?

Hi All,   I had a Sure Signal some time ago which worked great for a couple of years, but unfortunately it broke. I've made do without one since, but am considering getting one again.   From looking at the website, they're £100 now. Is there any kind...

Resolved! HTC one mini 2

Im having a problem with bluetooth dropouts on my HTC mini 2, when connect to Apt-X bluetooth receiver. The dropouts happen every 20-30 seconds between my HTC one mini 2 and Arcam Rblink. Could any one help me solve my problem. I have contacted Vodaf...

larrydog by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels