Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

R207 Unlocked - Can't use EE Sim

Had my R207 mobile router (Huawei E5330) unlocked so that I can take advantage of best network coverage while travelling, but am having problems with EE network being avaible from the modem.I can connect to the mifi unit via the Vodafone dashboard fr...

Pistols by 3: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal recently stopped working

Hi,I am having issues with my sure signal. I've had it installed and working for over a year but in the last week or so it has stopped working. All normal lights are on the unit (no flashing) my fibre broadband is running at 17mbps down and 7mbps up ...

Restore original IMEI

I was working in a remote part of the Gambia and had the phone unlocked for a local SIM. When I returned to the UK my original Vodafone SIM worked fine for about a week. After an automatic update I got the "Not registered on network" message. Looking...

duerer by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sim swap has not worked

I have done a sim swap, the sim in my old phone now does not work, and the one in my new phone has not yet started working. It has been way over 12hrs since I did the sim swap online. I was wondering how long it should take for my new sim to activate...

alexdaly by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Unlock code

I requested an nuc code for my old iPhone over a month ago and haven't recieved anything

Sure Signal -Stop texting me

Hi A few months ago I closed one of the numbers that I have on my account. It was the only one that I was using with my sure signal device.  Now every few days I get a text message saying that I need to confirm the location of my sure signal device. ...

Resolved! Vodafone Smart 4 Power

Is there anyway to extend the internal memory on this phone? I have a 16gb SD card but all apps need to be downloaded to the handset before being moved to the SD card. As a result I can only have about 2gb worth of apps.

Keeping my number issue

Hello, I took out a pay monthly contract with vodaphone and had someone in the vodafone store help me swap my old number over to this phone. The man who helped me said it would be transfered within 24 hrs with some interference. The temporary number ...

SUre signal stopped working

I have been using the sure signal for 2 years now and recently it started playing up and not getting a signal. We thought it was down to our talktalk internet provider so switched to sky broadband, The signal has been working for a few weeks since tr...

Corkett by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels