Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

S4 mini Lollipop date?

While on the phone to customer services about a suresignal issue I was asked if both my s4 mini's were on the new update of version 5.0.1! The lady seemed annoyed we've only got the RCS update and certain it'll be here any day now if we haven't alrea...

hooker1uk by 14: Advanced member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal has become unregistered

Since my online account was moved onto the new "newco" system my Sure Signal has stopped working. I no longer have visibility of my Sure Signal set up. All the users that were listed on the old set up have stopped working. The device (V3) looks ok wi...

dmm2101 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 6 64gb space grey number and payment transfer

Hi, i am looking to transfer ownership of a brand new iPhone 6 64gb space grey. This would mean the payment and number would be transfered to your name. It's £43.50 per month with unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 4gb of data.  Thanks

Locked out of the system!

I live in a poor signal area. We've had a SS for a few years and it works well. However, around a month ago I got an email saying the SS was deactivating due to inactivity. I use it daily. IIRC we registered the system on my wifes number as I had a w...

Samsung galaxy note 3

Had a problems with galaxy note 3 , So far got the phone a year ago, then its rebooting in same month , so email them they told me bring back,  took the phone where I bought it ,they look at my phone and straight away they give me a brand new one ,wa...

The Worldwide SureSignal Shortage

Hi I'm not sure if this forum is the best place to complain about the lack of SureSignals around. It's the usual story - visited/called 7 stores and they have none, customer services can't order me one, the website won't let me order one. I've alread...

Goip 4

I've recently bought a Goip4 off ebay £250 and since I have saved fortunes by reducing my mobile costs. I'm not trying to sell the item but it fit in with my Voip pabx with consumate ease... Now I need to send both singular and bulk sms's through the...

trev-nc by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 not working

Hi My Sure Signal v3 stopped working 3 days ago. I have spent literally hours on the phone to tech support but nothing works. I have opened all the relevant ports with Sky Broadband, and dedicated an IP address to the device. I have tried to reset th...

JimiJimi by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaints - NUC Code

Dear Sir / Madam,    Details are all mentioned below.    I have tried for several weeks to obtain an NUC Code from Vodafode. I've exchanged several emails with the NUC Resolutions Team. They're amazingly useless!   They recently wrote to me after wee...

awithane by 4: Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels