Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Unregister my shuresignal

Hi, I left Vodafone but still have Sure Signal device. I want to transfer it to another person, but don't know how to do it, because I cannot access MyVodafone account anymore. What can I do to unregister the device?

nborbit by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Had my iphone 5s stolen

Hi There,I have had my iphone 5s stolen and wondering if there is anything vodafone can do to track it to where it was last turned on as i wasnt aware that you had to do the ios 8 update for "find my iphone" to work, absolutley gutted! Its not the ha...

Proof of usage required for insurance claim

Hi there, I had an iPhone 4 and lost it a few weeks ago but luckily I had insurance. The insurance company wants a proof of usage from Vodafone showing the EMEI number. I tried calling 191 but they weren't really sure what I needed. I saw a reply a f...

No data roaming in US - PDP authentification failure

I'm using my iPhone 6 abroad for the first time (in the US) but it won't connect to data services - I can only make calls and texts.Data roaming is turned on and my phone shows 3G, but if I try to actually use data I get an error: "could not activate...

Two phone numbers?

I used a PAC from Three to bring my number to Vodafone.  I then signed up to a new S5 contract.  The transfer seemed to go smoothly and I am up mand running however whenever I SMS my wife she gets the message twice.  Once from me on the number ported...

Navrig by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal - V2 - Steady power and signal but no 3G

I've tried the troubleshooting guide but no joy.Registered my SS last night @ 19.30hrs. SS went through its stages ( took 12 hours), now have the power and signal light on(both solid). However no 3G signal....or any signal as it's that poor in my hou...

Samsung Galaxy S5 Upgrade

Hi been waiting for my Galaxy S5 for nearly two weeks now and had the usual (removed) replies every time i have contacted vodafone online with their not so helpful live chat and on an actual call with a so called supervisor. once again tonight i call...

Suresignal not working - Light 1 lit, light 2 flashing

Hi, I have a version 1 Suresignal which has worked fine for several years now. Over the last week it has stopped working. Light 1 is solid while light 2 flashes. Lights 3 and 4 do not light up at all. I have gone through troubleshooting and reset the...

iPhone 5s Stock

When I ordered my iPhone 5s in space grey and 16gb on monday the site said they were in stock, disappointed to find out today when my order had been confirmed that they're actually out of stock, anyone know when Vodafone get them back in stock?

IMEI number

Ineedanimeinumberformymobilenumber(removed for security).canyouhelp?

Labels