Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Delays on phone supplies

Why doesn't Vodafone tell people about the long delays on its website for delivery ofn some phones? I have just been emails, to say more infomration about my son's phone will be with me in 10 days! I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks already. The phone ...

Please help unlock iPhone 6 Plus

Hi,This is my first experience of Vodafone and I am really struggling. My friend recently gave me her iPhone 6 plus after receiving her new iPhone 8 on contract with vodafone. She has had the iPhone 6 for just over 2 years on a monthly contract.  I a...

Resolved! Ex partner won't hand phone back

Hi all, Earlier this year I took a contract phone out for my now ex partner as she was pregnant at the time with my child. We have since split and there is nothing keeping me attached to her apart from the fact that she has my mobile phone (which is ...

Rob123g by 3: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Online Account is Locked

Hello! Can you please help me to unlock my vodafone online careers account, please?I am not living in the UK, so how can I solve it without calling someone from Vodafone UK? Thank you very much,

soraiab by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 - Internet Light Flashing - no signal

Hi, I seem to be having continual problems with my Sure Signal. The internet light flashes slowly and won’t provide a 3G Signal. To resolve, I would reset the Sure Signal and it would then work as expected. After about 3 days, the internet light woul...

Sure Signal Intermittent Internet Light (v3)

Hi, I seem to be having continual problems with my Sure Signal. The internet light flashes slowly and won’t provide a 3G Signal. To resolve, I would reset the Sure Signal and it would then work as expected. After about 3 days, the internet light woul...

Upgrade date confusion

Hi,I'm dure an upgrade soon and according to the My Vofafone app my upgrade date is 14 November, but according to My Account on the website it's 15 November. Any idea which date is correct?

De-activate Blackberry mobileemail.vodafone.net

Hi,I am in desperate need of some help from vodafone.I have been using Balckberry for many years until recently.I now wish to de-activate Blackberry mobileemail.vodafone.net. The reason is when an email is sent to my person email, the sender recieves...

tobyo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Connect not displaying anything

Hi, I can't view vodafone.connect on my Chrome/IE on 3 devices. No text displayed as shown in the picture.I've cleared my history and cache and no success. Any ideas?

Failed.PNG

PAC Code Correct or Incorrect - Who Knows

Hi AllWhere do you start....Moving my phone from Vodafone to 3 (far better deal for my circumstances).Requested a PAC code and the advisor gave me a PAC code and then very quickly stated that they had given me the wrong one and then gave me a differe...

NYKBAKER by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels