Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Vodafone K3570-z Modem - I'm Getting Slow Connection Speeds

Bought a K3570-z mobile broadband dongle for traveling around with my netbook. So far the best speed I have received has been about 14kbps. Is this the best that Vodafone has? It is so slow that my netbook goes into standby & I can't access my email....

betnel by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Dongle K3760 - Internet Explorer keeps freezing

I have vodafone mobilebroadband connection , dongle K3760 and operating system is window 7. I'm facing problem internet explorer browser keeps freezing and stopping since long time. How can I solve this problem? help please.

rockhamm by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone PAYG - How Do I Stop The Balance Messaging Texts?

i keep repeatedly getting messages sent to my phone from 2345 telling my my remaining balance and how much i have to spend to get free weekend calls/texts. i have had the same message today 126 times!!!! it keeps filling my inbox then when i delete t...

alanahchar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone Mobile Broadband - Will A Software Update Change Anything?

Hi I have mobile broadband and it has been suggested I update software to try and improve the poor signal. If I do this will I need to remove content control again or have new passwords etc, or will it simply overwrite the old version and carry on ...

alpine* by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3570 - Keep having to disconnect and reconnect

Hi, I have a problem with my dongle (K3570). I can connect to 3G (with a low signal though) or to GRPS (with good signal), but the connection will then be lost after 30 seconds, 2 minutes, 10 minutes...it varies. I have to click on "Disconnect" and ...

Aarnii by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Use with a work PC?

Hi, I have just bought a pay as you go mobile broadband dongle from Vodafone. I work in an office environment where the firewall stops internet access to email websites and email servers (for security reasons). I want to be able to use my Vodafone ...

amdisuk by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband - Can I Use My Topup Voucher Offline?

Hello. Sorry if this is very very easy: I'm using mobile broadband, using dongle K3570-Z (if it makes any difference). My first internet month finishes on October 2nd, assuming that I don't use all the available bandwidth. I've bought a topup vouche...

coledavis by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3570-Z - RAS Error 635

My wife recently bought two PAYG K3570-Z dongles from Vodafone as we both travel with laptops/netbooks. I have been trying to get one of them to work with either of two machines, one a MacBook Pro running a fully patched 10.6.4 and the other a Toshib...

jhrawnsley by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to top up a payg k3520

Hello I had the above dongle on a contract which I've since cancelled but now need to top it up and I'm stuck. I've bought a voucher from a vodafone store who told me I should have a top up option but can't see it anywhere when I go onto the vodafon...

mac1 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile BroadBand - No data usage counter?

Since buying yet another new usb modem last week (number 4 coz clearly they are cheap trash) I was sold a PAYG modem, inserted my pay monthly sim and there is no option to change to monthly sim and the data usage counter simply resets every time I re...

Labels