Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

IPAD - Data Roaming Costs

just had a converrsation with vodafone sales about using my Ipad in Europe this summer as away for 6 weeks. I was told that it will cost £9.99 per day even if i only connect once to check emails??? surely this is not correct? why isnt the data charge...

Norristj by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Huawei dongle - error message

I have been using a dongle with no problems. a couple of months ago i got burgled and my laptop was taken but i still have the dongle. last week i got a replacement laptop - an IBM thinkpad running windows 2000 professional. I CANNOT get the dongle ...

susanjh by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile broadband for smartphones?

I have recently decided to purchase a smartphone, specifically the Nexus One. However, despite hours of searching I cannot seem to find a service that suits my needs. I am looking to buy an unlocked Nexus One and use it with a Pay As You Go SIM, bu...

neora by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - PAYT data duration

Hi I wonder if anyone can help. I am thinking of purchasing a Mobile PAYG dongle and am a little confused about the top up/duration. Is the £15 for 30 days, calendar days or days actual usage? As I'm not necessarily going to be using the dongle on ...

sharon26 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No G3 connection since Saturday lunchtime!

G3 connection is always unreliable where I live - I can disconnect 10 times in 20 minutes - but Saturday morning it was perfect, as solid as a rock. I then disconnected, did weekend chores and Saturday evening settled myself for an evenings playing o...

Meganbtoo by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPad - Need Settings

I bought an iPad yesterday in an apple store, and registered with vodafone today for a 1G data plan. The customer service agent on the phone told me it should just work once connected, but even though it now shows vodafone on the top right and 3G ne...

alantdunn by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile BroadBand - K3805-zZ USB drop out after Laptop Service

Hi, I wonder if anyone might be able to help. I recently put my laptop into PC World for a "Tune Up" as it had managed to pick up a virus but my Mobile Broadband K3805-Z was working fine before the "Tune Up". Now when I connect the K3805-Z and run...

doofs10 by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels