Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

PAYT Dongle - Cell Site tracking sofware?

Hi All, Does anyone know of any cell site tracking / Info software about for the PAY Dongle. As i'm tying to sort out my coverage with Vodafone Suresignal. Regards Frank :rolleyes:

g8nsd by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Phone Connect software - Mac hardware compatibility.

Hi, I would like to know whether the latest version (v3.04.11.00) of the Vodafone Mobile Connect software for Mac users is compatible with a Dell 5530 (Ericsson F3507g) internal WWAN card in a netbook running OS X 10.6.2 If not, what is the best co...

Montala by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3G not working?

I can connect to the internet with my dongle using GPRS but, maybe I'm impatient but its too slow. Anyway the dongle used to connect to 3G fine but the last 3 days It connects but just doesn't actually work. The ave. upload speed is 1. whatever kbp...

Dell Mini 10Netbook - Where Can I Get The VMC Software From?

Hi, I had to reinstall all the drivers and windows with the disc provided on my Dell Inspiron mini 10 10 because of a virus. I have internet contract with the sim card that you put into the netbook. I need to reinstall the software for it, I was on ...

Purchase of a USB Wireless Broadband Modem

Hello, I will be purchasing a wireless broadband modem soon from Vodafone; however before I do this I wanted to confirm (as an estimate) what coverage I will recieve and the subseqent download speed I could expect from the following locations. Pen...

Unable to Connect With USB Modem

Hi again everyone. It's been a while! I left Vodafone in October 09 to get 2 x iPhones on O2 (mainly as I get v.poor Vodafone signal at work), however my T-Mobile dongle has just come to the end of it's 24 month contract. Called them up the other da...

simax by 14: Advanced member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Broadband - Network Fixed Yet

Does anyone know if the problem with the Vodafone Mobile Broadband network has been fixed yet? I am trying to log on using my Express Card/Linksys Router but despite getting a solid blue light on my express card the pages will not load and I have is...

djm6182 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

PS3 connection?

Hi Can anyone explain how I can connect my ps3 to the 3g network via an ethernet cable. I think i have all the settings correct on my laptop & ps3 but when the ps3 tries to connect to the network it states that no internet connection is available, it...

Problems with K3760 USB MODEM

Hi, Not sure if this is in the correct place as its the first time I have used this site. I have the K3760 USB MODEM, usually when I plug this in to my laptop it goes either blue or green depending on how strong the signal is, however since yesterd...

Labels