Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

K3520 Usb

I HAD A k3520 MODEM THAT I USED IN AN OLD LAPTOP AND HAVE JUST TRIED INSTALLING IT ON MY NEW LAPTOP BUT KEEP GETTING THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE '' error 2738 Could not access VBScript run time for custom action'' I AM ASSUMING THERE IS SOME FILE MISSING...

Cannot Download Mac Vmc Software From Site

Dear Vodafone Why can't I download the VMC version 3.04.06 from the link at http://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/...atest/p_mac.jsp The older V2 software is available. I am going away on hol tonight and need to configure it all. Please help ...

magictown by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I Use A Paygo 3g Dongle In Czech Republic ?

Hi There, am going away on hols and was wondering if I was to purchase a PAYGO 3g dongle would I be able to use it there ? If I cant what would be the best package to get ??

No Data Card Found - Apple Mac

Hi, I have been using mobile braodband (vodafone E172) for the last year on my Apple ibook G4 with no problems. This week I got a new ibook and have installed the vodafone mobile connect. However I am unable to connect to the internet. My ibook d...

thedance by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Mobile Connection Not Possible

Vodafone. I am using Windows XP with a VMC version 9.3, up until a few days ago the internet was running perfect, even after a recent move to an area that has low signal- The internet still didn't show signs of defficiency, until a few days ago. I s...

BluePaw by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Top-up Online

Feel stupid asking about this, but I can't top up my Mobile Connect Lite dongle online (I want to pay by credit card). I've registered successfully and activated top-up online but when I click on the top-up link, all I get is the demo. I'm sure ther...

edxword by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unacceptable Performance

Hi, I'm new to this forum so apoligies if similar has been posted before. I signed up for 24 months of mobile broadband with Vodafone a couple of months ago (the package with a "free" Dell Mini 9 netbook). Since then I can count the number of times...

E-mail Attachments

Hi, I'm sending ths on behalf of my boss who's on a working holiday in Crete. Since the weekend he's been having trouble sending e-mails with attachments larger than 100k Normal e-mail and e-mails with attacments less than 100k in size send fine. He ...

djp04 by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help Please.. More Than One Laptop?

Both myself and my partner have our own laptops with mobile broadband (not built in), mine with Vodafone and his with 3.. who he has had nothing but problems with. We are buying a house together and wondered whether you can have two dongles on the o...

jadebrown by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels