Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Poor Mobile Broadband Performace

Forum... my Mobile Broadband has fallen of a cliff in speed terms lately. any ideas? i find it very hard to connect, 30 minutes this morning after continuously trying and swapping USB ports. once i am connected as i finally am now, its very interm...

Evaluation Period For Vodafone Small Business Mobile Broadband

Hi All My understanding is that there is a 14 day money back guarantee for standard Vodafone Mobile Broadband (USB stick), but can someone tell me what the service evaluation period is when you opt for Vodafone Small Business Mobile Broadband? Many...

davos by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3760 Does Not Run On Windows Xp

I have taken delivery of a K3760 as a replacement for a E172. When the stick was connected to my laptop drivers were installed, but the VMC Lite software does not run. I have checked that the stick works on another laptop and it is fine and VMC Lit...

NKempRG24 by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

3 G Data Card Cost.

I have just had a horrendous 3G Data Card bill and tried to find out if the tariff had increased but I could not understand the person on the telephone so I sent an E-Mail a day ago and have had no answer so hopefully I will get some answers to my qu...

BML by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cctv Over The Internet Using Pay As You Go Mobile Broadband?

Hi, I don't have a lot of technical expertise and hope someone can help me with this problem. I am trying to set up a Swann DVR Guardian CCTV monitor, so that I can view my security cameras remotely over the internet. The instructions show how to...

daneman7 by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help Can't Find Own Number

Using a K3565 and Vodafone Mobile Connect on Vista but can't find my own number to register with Please help

wayfarer by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

30 Day Mobile Broadband And Roaming

On the 30day Mobile Broadband Plan it list the costs of roaming as "Costs when abroad £8.50 per 24 hours in selected countries, £4.25 per MB in other countries " but when you read the terms & conditions is says: "Roaming Not available" Which of ...

MrTJ by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

3 G Data Card Or Dongle.

When I go down to Blue Anchor Bay in Somerset from Oxfordshire I take my Laptop and a Vodafone 3 G Data Card so that I can pick up my E-Mails. The signal is atrocious and I can try to log on a dozen times before I get a connection and even then I can...

BML by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vista Ultimate Issea With Mobile Connect Lite :(

All, Recently purchased a K3520 on a monthly contract. Installs the latest version of the MCLite and works great on XP. Move it onto my Vista Ultimate machine, and it can't connect! Any ideas? D.

dicemanuk by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

K3565 Ras Error Code 797

Please help! I bought a K3565 dongle on monday and it won't work. It loads the software ok and will find a 3G and GPRS signal but when I try to connect it comes up with RAS error code 797.I wasted £5 credit on the phone to customer services and tech ...

Labels