Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Broadband Useage

Hi there to all, I used to use mobile broadband from t-mobile and It was rubbish, I couldnt use skype on there at all and it was one of the reasons for using it What I need mobille broadband for is Skype and gaming From what I have read on the int...

jarrus464 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

B970 And Fax Machine Support

Howdy So I have several of these, and yes if you plug an analogue phone or analgiue conference phone in and ring the SIM number it answers. However, if I plug a fax machine in, the fax answers but does not train up properly with the remote fax and ...

Slow Connection

Can someone please help me without being to techie. Have had a Vodaphone dongle E172 for nearly a year now, had slow connection at SP9 7TU but have since moved to SP4 7TU and the problem has got worse. Connects at 53.6kbps but the up and downloads u...

KLT by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

French Vmc Lite Problems

Just got back from France and very frustrated. Was on a flying trip with stops at Abbeville, St Nazaire, Bordeaux, Le Mans and Amiens. Getting up to date weather and flying restriction notices is very important! Only place I got a connection was in ...

thelwall by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Computer Crashes When Trying To Install Software

I have installed the Vodafone Mobile Connect pay-as-you-go software on my laptop and it works OK. I have now tried to install it on my wife's laptop. The first time I plugged in the dongle, the software installation software installed satisfactorily ...

Updating Firmware For K3760 - System Requirements

Hi, I've just spent all morning trying to do this to no avail on several different Vista X86 and X64 machines. Eventually, I tried an XP machine and it worked without drama. Also, updating the built in VMC image only worked under X86 OSs for me. ...

sgs by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Other Connections In Os X System Preferences

Just curious what all the other connections are in OS X 10.5 system preferences are that appear after installing the software for the K3760 usb dongle. I am most intrigued by "Option WAN" with an ethernet icon, but also see Gl41x App, Gl41x Control, ...

boffinboy by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Ras Error Code 734 On Dell Mini

Hello, I am using a Vodafone Prepaid SIM card in a Dell Mini (that usually comes with the Vodafone plans). Every time I try to connect (after a network is found), it tells me RAS Error Code 734. I found in another topic, that it might help t...

Mobile Internet

Bought a vodafone dongle and got it home and tried to set it up. Kept getting a message (Administrative Privileges required in order to install Vodafone Mobile Connect Lite on Windows XP SP2). Haven't got a clue how to allow the above so rang custom...

£15 1gb Sim Sms

I know i can't buy the sim on it's own & have to buy the dongle with it, but does anyone know if the sim can recive texts. Not bothered about sending them or voice calls, just recieving them. If it can it will save me having 2 sims.

discodom by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels