Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Firmware update - issues with Philips Hue Bridge

My router updated automatically to 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.6 at some point in the last couple of weeks and ever since then my Philips Hue Bridge has not been able to connect to the internet.  This means I can't control the lights remotely and cannot use t...

nyfc by 3: Seeker
  • 68 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Nexus 7 hacked??!!

Hi,Whilst on the internet about a week ago I received a flash message from Vodafone saying my device (Nexus 7) was under hacker attack & should be closed down. It appears that I have not lost any valuable information (yet!) & wondered if anybody else...

Voicemail

I have changed to Vodafone but kept my old number. My voicemail is not working despite having been on to Vodafone 3 times. I am starting to get annoyed now as they are telling me it should be working. Any ideas

Fran25 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data add on

HelloI have a repeated problem with Vodafone that I'm hoping someone can help me out with. My partner and I both have our mobile plans and each occasionally exceed our data allowances. In these cases we are sent a text to add an extra 1GB to our talk...

Sj28 by 3: Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charges for in-plan calls

Hi, I have found that I am being charged for any calls to numbers stored in my phone with the +44 prefix at a rate of 55p/minute. I was in the UK when making all of these calls. My plan covers 30GB Data, Unlimited Minutes/Texts + 4GB Roaming, so I ce...

jep51 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

M15 - Manchester

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?   Haven't been able to regain service yet today   2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this ...

mmaman by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

SE1 - Waterloo

Been asked to post this again - here goesyiuvcanbaee when it was originally posted under the London Waterloo thread - though nothing has happened since it was posted   SE1 8SW - Waterloo Station Coverage‎08-11-2016 03:51 PM1) Does the issue happen in...

NE9-Gateshead

Currently suffering with poor coverage in the NE9 Gateshead area, service is poor with phone cycling across 4g-3G-gprs. Currently phone has 2 bars signal strength on 4g

Essel by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to Top-up via website (again)

This frustrating. I often find the My Vodafone website to be flaky, especially when it comes to trying to buy a data pack for my  mobile WiFi.  Today has been no exception :smileymad:I knew my data was close to running out this morning so I logged in...

Mac_Fife by 2: Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why won't you let me leave?!?

I was on a pay monthly deal for 24 months. My contract was coming to a close in June, so on June 7th I called the team and told them I wanted to switch to a pay-as-you-go sim. A couple of weeks go by and I haven't recieved an email or any confirmatio...

Labels