Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Any link to latest "Vodafone Home Broadband & Phone Price Plan"

I'm trying to download the most up to date copy of the home broadband price list. The one I've got is listed as "prices effective 11th December" and the file is called "Broadband and Home Phone Price Guide December 2016.pdf I am assuming there is som...

Soofla by 10: Established
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! When does my contract start?

When buying a new sim only contract i am just wondering when it will officially start, can I buy it then wait a few weeks before activating it? or does it start as soon as I buy it? Thanks!

Vodafone protect

I have an old Sony smartphone that I wish to access some old texts on, however Vodafone protect is preventing me from doing this. I cannot remember the 6 digit pin and am not able to recover it either. The sim was deactivated when I upgraded to an Ap...

Something worth trying if sure signal fails to connect

After four weeks of hours on the phone and online trying to get firstly one then a brand new suresignal to connect I took one down to a neighbours house (different router and broadband supplier) it fired up immediately so took it back home and that n...

Resolved! My Vodafone app for Windows Phone

I was surprised there is no My Vodafone app in the Windows Phone Store. Are there plans to release a WP version?

iainmann by 9: Established
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

nuc code problem

been waiting 5 weeks for my phone to be unlocked and have had 3 nuc codes and none of them have worked. i am going demented trying to speak to someone who can help 

Resolved! Proof of usage

Hi is there any one can help I have called many times to Vodafone also did live chat and I am just helpless to get proof of usage as I need to provide to Halifax my Insurance company and every time Vodafone team sent me proof of purchase however I ha...

Voice mail not working call diverts not working

i cannot get call diverts working spent a lot of time talking to 191 tried all there suggestions nothing works  voice mail will not turn on at all if I send 1210 or 1211 just get call failed this has been like this for at least 6 months I need to tra...

anthp by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels