Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Cant recieve calls when phone goes into stanby

Hi, I recently upgraded my Samsung S7 to android 7. Since the update after a few minutes of my phone going into stanby i cant recieve calls. When I wake the phone up and call out I can then recieve calls again. I am using a vodafone sure signal at ho...

pads20 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

June 11 £1.50 Price Increase

Hi I have received a text telling me that my price plan will increase by £1.50. Does this apply to everyone or is this just because i am on old sim-only contract. I am considering upgrading and want to know whether i need to factor this in. Kind Rega...

SureSignal not registered, and not registerable

Hello, My SureSignal recently stopped working (my phone is not connecting to it) - and when I looked at My Vodafone account page, under Sure Signal section, my device is no longer listed or administratable.  I have tried to re-register it on the My V...

butako by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Data amount

Is 500mb a decent amount or not? I currently have 1gb, i hardly use my data while im out and about and at work and use wifi at home ... So wondered if 500mb would be ample thanks for any info  

Lou1509 by 8: Helper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

wrong sim sent with upgrade

My phone upgrade (iPhone 7) arrived today. The sim is a standard sim, not a nano and thus my phone won't work.  What is the most effective and efficient action to take here (already been without a phone for a week).?  

LucySumm by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

default on my credit profile

I have been in dispute over the last few years regarding my default. I have paid this account and i have evidence which I have sent to the Customer Services division of VODAFONE and also EQUIFAX but my credit score is still showing I am owing £31.00.

No iMessage

I can't get iMessage to work in various places. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesn't. Forcing me to send texts which always go through. Sometimes i get texts half hour or an hour after they've been sent. Is this a signal problem?thanks 

User2604 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Default Port Mapping Settings After Factory Reset

My broadband went down and after a factory reset and 24 hours I was back up and running. After checking the router settings after a factory reset, the ports in the image below were set automatically. I deleted them all but the port 51882 comes back a...

vodafoneportforwarding.png

Can I add non Vodafone users to my sure signal ?

I have just bought and registered a used Sure Signal, it is working well and Vodafone were very helpful. I have our two phones registered but I wondered if I could add phones from another network or is it Vodafone only ?

PL14

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? The issue occurs around my home location2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST...

NigelGi by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels
Top Thanked this week