Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Held to ransom by Vodafone. Will NOT cancel 'new' contracts

Frankly, I despair.Ordered two new mobile contracts 4th May 2016, then cancelled both 23rd May 2016. It is now 4th August and Vodafone will NOT cancel the 'new' contracts. I have had endless online chats, numerous telephone conversations. Still NOTHI...

Jackip by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

My data issue

The problem started around a month ago once my contract/tariff was upgraded. The problem does not occur in only one location, it occurs everywhere. I am yet to try my current sim on another phone. I currently have 3GB of data and I can turn mobile da...

"take a look at the exclusive upgrade deal"

Said the email from Vodafone,  What a load of BS, i check my account on which my contract expires in 2 days time and the "exclusive upgrade offer" is the same as any deal that a new customer or that I could get if i take out a new line. Im getting se...

The_Chef by 4: Newbie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! vodafone protect app locked used device

Hi there, So I recently went to a charity shop and purchased a Sony Xperia L phone that someone donated. When I got home and powered it on I discovered it was locked due to it "not being able to connect to the server" which is due to not having the o...

Vodafone sales

Hi how can i speak to Vodafone sales from 191 pls

User1123 by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 Shipping Issues

As has already been discovered, there is a problem with the database between Vodafone and DPD.  Many of us are discovering that DPD are planning to deliver to an old address supllied to them by Vodfone.  In my case they have used an address that I le...

shane12345 by 11: Established
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

vodafone wifi calling WHEN will it support SMS reception?

I was not a fan of the SureSignal box and after lots of reliability issues, router setting problems, etc, took the plunge and upgraded to new phone that supports wifi calling. WIFI calling does work, but incredibly it currently does not support SMS. ...

Doozer by 1: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal not working with new handset

We live in poor signal area so bought a Sure Signal. My husband just bought a new -vey basic- handset. An Alcatel One Touch 20-12 G. It works fine in town or anywhere with a decent signal strength. It's not working at home. I have tried taking him of...

ruths by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Another airline bans the Note 7

This popped up in my Facebook emails this morning, I wonder how long it will be before airlines lift the ban? Eva Airways Corp. For passengers carrying Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Devices】To ensure our flight safety, if you are carrying Samsung Galaxy Note...

kids by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels