Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Data when on wifi

Ive gone over my data allowance whilst asleep and not using my phone. It was also connected to wifi all night. How can this be so when on wifi and not in use? i have a message at 2am saying data usage limit near, and then another 20mins later saying ...

Sure Signal v1 not working since about 0800 this morning

My sure signal has not been working for the last few hours tried resetting but only top 2 lights (power & internet) become steady the 4th sure signal light is out. serial number 21230523595 - run the trace route from PC times out other web / internet...

SureSignal 3 stopped working - no lights

Hi My SureSignal v3 has stopped working, no lights. I have tried to reset, tried it in different power socket, and checked it is still registered to my account.  What at do I do now, is it usual for a v3 to just stop working? It has been working fine...

It Shouldn't Take This Long To Update a Near Stock Smartphone.

I am outraged by how long it is taking for the Smart Ultra 6 to get an update to 6.0. Seriously, the Phone's OS has barely any changes. Even the Samsung Galaxy S6 has a 6.0 update and it is so crammed with bloat ware and other stuff that I can barely...

Resolved! Registering Sure Signal

I have my sure signal from a previous number that has been ported to another provider,  I now have a vodafone number that I want to register the Sure Signal to but it is coming up with an error.   Is there a way that it can be reset so that I can use...

charger by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

I have replaced my SIM card and I am unable to connect to my sure signal device.  I heard you need to resync Please....tku seriel no: 42141901563

Jennruss by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Intetnet setting's

I have a smart speed 6 my internet only works on with fi I have tried texting for the settings but they don't come

porcha27 by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

i have text web to 40127 and no settings sent

Hey, I have recently purchased a Wileyfox Swift and I got the message to update my settings by texting "web" to 40127.I've tried this multiple times and I don't get a configuration message nor a text message and when i go to the site to update it man...

Ecv by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Text and calls not always being sent or received

Text and calls not always being sent or received from 1 number ONLY, both on Vodafone. This is the text message I received from Vodafone, exactly as it was received. 1. Find "Network mode"?Slide your finger down the display starting from the top edge...

djs1970 by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels