Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Content control

Don't know how to turn content control off I want to watch sometime in Google and want let me and I'm 24 years off age

Resolved! Facetime SMS Charge

Hello - I am new here and have a question about SMS charges when using Facetime. I have read lots on the internet about this subject and am still not fully clear about it.I have just got an Iphone5, primarily to facetime my son in the USA. I have aVo...

suresignal flashing for days

Sure signal has been flashing for days....ive tried a reset but still the same ....PLEASE HELP ....im in an area where the signal is rather crap and i need it as my dad has just come out of hospital and we need it

System user interface not working

I have had my Samsung galaxy A3 for 9 months now. I turned it off for a few hours today, and when I turned it back on the user interface stopped working. I've tried restartng the phone the phone several times, and cannot take the battery out and put ...

SILVIG by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Vodafone smart prime/ultra 6 Software update for Android 5.1/2/6.0

I heard you manufactured the Vodafone smart softwares. Can you, if by any chance put 5.1 or over into the following devices? I've been stuck with lollipop 5.0.2 for several months and it's starting to irritate me. I hope you reply to this ASAP please...

Romzy by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

No Returns Package

An iPhone 6S Plus was delivered to me by mistake after I cancelled the order. I have made contact with Vodafone asking to return this phone for about a month now, yet still no returns bag. The problem is they are charging me for the line, which I did...

ashriggs by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registering a Vodafone Sure Signal

Hi,I am trying to register a Sure |signal device and keep getting a - Sorry there is a problem message back.Is there a problem with the registration service today?Thanks.

CUBOT1 still not doing data

I have a Cubot one (Android 4.21.) that was used on the 3 network without trouble for a year  - but it refuses to connect with data using Vodafone. I have searched around and found one site that suggests I am wasting my time: cubot complaint  Does an...

zzyyxx77 by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels