Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Resolved! Sure signal version 3

Up until the weekend my sure signal was working fine. Now i cannot connect to it and have no signal to call 191i dont have a landline and need to be able to use my services.the first two lights are fine however the third light wont come on when i try...

ghod7 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Registering a PAYG dongle

How do I register a PAYG mobile broadband dongle to set up a "My Account" to check the balance left on the dongle/sim.  The registration process says it has send a text to the number but the number is a dongle/pc - how does it get a text?

stephend by 4: Newbie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

HELP! Sure Signal 2 both lights flashing

Hi folks First post here - hopefully someone can help me! I have had a sure signal (v2) for a couple of years without major problems. We just moved house but the sure signal is plugged into the same router (BT Home Hub 5) which was on fibre at the ol...

markab46 by 3: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3 no incoming calls

A couple of problems with my Sure Signal 3: 1.  Outgoing calls ok but incoming calls get "number you have dialled is unavailable" after approx 10 secs. 2.  Every 7-10 days the Internet light starts flashing and won't stop.  Fix for that one is de/re-...

change of handset

I've changed my handset but not my number - do I have to re-register this on the sure signal set up?  

thepb by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Old SIM for Nokia 2110...

I have a bunch of old mobiles that I love to bits and would love to use. The problem is that they are 1990's era phones so take a different SIM to now. Anyone know where I can get old type SIM's? Note - it's not the size of the SIM its the voltage an...

jimmcv by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Faulty Sure Signal box

So, I've had my Sure Signal box for around 5 years now and just recently it's gone wrong. I've rang Vodafone a few times and they've suggested various things to try to fix it, which i had alredy explained that I had done... (resetting Sure Signal box...

Triginho by 4: Newbie
  • 15 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Galaxy s6

If I buy a Samsung S6 on a monthly plan through Vodaphone now, will I be able to use it with wifi calling when it becomes available?

ydnA by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! HTC DOWNLOAD MODE

so i was browing the internet when my phone black screened.. it didnt do the normal shut down. It would not turn on for 20 mins and when it did i was faced with the following.... please help me get my phone back i dont know whats happened or what to ...

Picture 066.jpg

Resolved! Can't add new user to SUre SIgnal

Hi. Sure signal menu option for some reason doesn't give me an option to add another user?   Please advise how to do this. New phone is iPhone number: (Removed for Security) Sure Signal S/N: 40111108904   (Have an iPhone and an HTC Sense working fin...

Labels