Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problems with Sure Signal 3

Sure(?)signal V3. Power: On full (not flashing), Internet: solid white, In Service: solid white, In Use: off.I've rebooted a number of times: same result.The mobile will not register on the network. Please advise.

Smart Ultra 6 PC connection with USB

Have tried to connect phone via USB to Windows 7 PC to copy photos but don't get the MTP or PTP options in notification box. Tried to download PC Suit to see if this would help but still not working - can anyone give me any ideas what to do?

Weez by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

iphone/sure signal

My wifes iphone stopped working and i have just had to go to the vodafone store where the swapped the sim and hey presto all started working.. however..  the phone wont now seem to work with the sure signal. i have tried deleting er number from the s...

Sure Signal Version 1 not transmitting a 3G signal

Like others I now have a problem with Sure Signal Version 1 after several years perfect operation in that there is no 3G signal. All the rest procedures have been tried over several days without success.First two lights are solid and nothing else hap...

CNW504 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working even after resetting

Help please! I have got used to having to reset the suresignal box every week or so in order to get it to work again. But despite resetting the box numerous times this morning I am still unable to get it back up and running. The power light is consta...

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Will the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920i work on the 4G Vodafone network here in the UK?

Can't send or receive MMS (Picture messages)

Have already put this in Microsoft section but actually think its better suited here.  I suddenly am unable to send or receive picture messages (MMS) on my Lumia 530.  The data services are set to 'on' so it is not that.  There has never been an issu...

HTC mini 2 - always breaking

I changed to the HTC one mini 2 in late November 2014. By January 2015 it was constantly coming up with error messages and freezing on the start up screen and had been back to the vodafone shop at least 3 times to be fixed. It finally got sent away a...

cascar by 2: Seeker
  • 41 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Alternatives to PAYG ?

I've had a PAYG account for about 6/7 years though didn't use it much so recently closed the account down so as to get an up to date Vodaphone, only this time I don't want PAYG. This is to avoid the problem you can get with PAYG if you ever leave of ...

arcadian by 4: Newbie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Suresignal V1 stopped working since upgrade to fibre broadband

Issue:   My Vodafone SureSignal (Mark1) has stopped working since I switched to Fibre Broadband (with a new Plusnet router) recently. I have looked at the troubleshooting page and tried to re-set the device (twice) and waited 24 hours as instructed L...

Labels