Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Problems de-registering my Sure Signal 3

Hi I'm trying to de-register my sure signal but can't long into my vodafone account as ive left the network so my account has been closed. How do i go about de-registering it? Thanks Jonathon Williams

Jonmoka by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Smart Ultra 6

Just signed up for a Smart Ultra 6. For 3 weeks I cannot access the internet without WiFi. There is an Exclamation mark against the signal strength. Went to Vodaphone in Hereford but was a waist of time.Any suggestions greatly appreciatedThanksMuzz

Sure Signal 3 just stopped working

My sure signal has stopped working out of the blue. There is not a single light on it, and pressing the reset button does nothing. It's one week out of warranty but help line said they can do nothing I need to buy the unit all over again. Surely at £...

Sure signal 3 stopped working

Sure signal 3 has stopped working(been fine for one year) and just shows flashing red power light and solid orange service light (no internet or user lights). I have unplugged and reset multiple times as well as restarted router. Also changed power s...

KateM by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal 3

Hi   I purchased a SureSignal 3 on Sunday 2 November 2015 and have spent the last two days attempting to register it (it does not show im MyVodafone).  Have had two very long sessions with two different LiveChat Advisors online which have been a comp...

sure signal error 500

Adding Users Does anyone know how to solve the problem 'There seems to be a problem' error 500, 2004?I've tried to add users on my Apple OS and PC but get the same message.  

Resolved! Sure Signal V3: Flashing Red light, stable Orange User light

Ok so I have seen various posts, and "magic" fixes. Fleet Hampshire has really poor STABLE Vodafone coverage. The non UK calls centres told me switch to 2G or get a suresignal. After a sence of humour failure I went for the sure signal and it does no...

brosnan by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! simswap reversal

Yesterday I performed an online Simswap on upgrading my wife's ancient Nokia to a MotoG. Although "successful" there are some issues with the Moto G and until these are resolved can I safely do another  simswap  taking me back to the old simcard on t...

norriec by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

VSS V3 & Virgin SH 2ac

Hi, VSS V3 running perfectly well until yesterday. Several restarts tried. Power – FlashingInternet – Solid OrangeIn Service – OffIn Use – Solid Orange IP: 86.12.72.247S/N:    42142470741Virgin SH 2ac TraceRoute traceroute to 212.183.133.177 (212.183...

Goat_ by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure Signal v3 no longer boosting my signal

Hi, My Sure Signal V3 has stopped boosting the signal – it has been working perfectly. Below is the information you’ll need/ask for. Please could you investigate. Thanks. The light sequence is good. The lights on the sure signal are as follows from l...

Labels