Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

VODAFONE branded ROM for LG G3

Hi guys, I am searching for a Vodafone branded ROM (with bootanimation and bloatware) for my LG G3 D855 for days now and all the ones I find and labelled as Vodafone UK are lacking the branding. Would somebody be able to provide a download link (kdz ...

g3user by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal

Hi I have just switched broadband provider and my sure signal will not pick up the broadband signal> I have no luck with vodafone as I cannot get a signal to ring them.  I have switched it of and on and reset a number of time but no luck. Any help wo...

ALUCO50 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure sugnsl box

Is it ok to turn this off as it is so hot. Is it safe. Should it get that hot. I've turned it off a couple of times over night but am always worried it won't come back on. It has but just checking

Could not activate mobile data network iOS 9

So I have done the latest iOS 9 update and keep getting the "could not activate mobile data network. You are not subscribed to a mobile data service" ever since. I do have data (1.7 gb) I have made sure it is switched on, I can connect via wifi and m...

Sarah_M by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Desire S - Facebook issue

Hello, Just recently signed up to Vodafone monthly and opted for the Desire S phone. I am happy with the phone however it appears the Facebook app is 90% of the time not working properly. I have tried updating the app to the latest release. I have tr...

Resolved! Sure Signal not working

Hi, Sure signals not working again, have tried a resync here, please can someone take a look and advise, details are below, Cheers Speed test: Download 12 MbExternal IP: 86.162.66.174Traceroute:tracert 212.183.133.177Tracing route to cluster4.vap.vod...

mapky22 by 2: Seeker
  • 20 replies
  • 0 thanks

Screen repair costs

How much would it cost to get my htc screen repaired via Vodafone repair centre? If its ridiculously high then I won't bother and just get a cheap handset instead...I am not eligible for an upgrade until may next year!

vjtiffen by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

I formatted my phone with my laptop and now my phone wont start

I accidently formatted my vodafone smart 4 mini with my laptop, it deleted most of my files from my sd card, my phone then died and when i tried to turn it back on again it just gets stuck on the android logo, ive tried hard reseting it and that didn...

Vodafone DC not verified

On my payg wap profile, on my iPhone, it's stating that Vodafone DC is "not verified" (in red text). I've gone into 'More details' and under 'Signing certificates' it states (in red text) it expired on 11th January 2015. I have also noticed that VPN ...

HFC2015 by 2: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels