iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t Receive Verification Code

Hello,I’m having a hard time getting my verification code. I bought a new phone, sold and wiped my old one and trusted the migration of the eSIM would be easy but it is not… Now I need to request a new eSIM but you need to send me a verification code...

WiFi calling

My Apple SE mobile phone always used to connect to WiFi calling once in my house as I have a very weak signal in the rural area where I live.  However for the last 3 months it now drops the WiFi calling when in the house and connects to a very weak V...

4 extra benefits

do you choose the benefits or the Vodafone themselves choose the benefits for you.

Shaukat by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

iPhone 15 WiFi Issues with the Pro 2 Hub in a mesh setup

I had the Pro 2 hub and 3 mesh APs all linked up in my house. Had 2 smart TVs, a smart security system with 5 cams, 3 kids ipad, a smart thermostat, 2 laptops and 2 iPhone 11 Pros.  Everything was perfect since switching since August 2023 till we dec...

iPhone not connecting to wifi

I have been with Vodafone a month and have 2 major problems I can't resolve.1. My iPhone 5s won't stay connected to wifi for more than a few seconds.2. I have successfully unlocked the adult content blocker (gambling sites etc) on my phone but am una...

Tirkiz by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Proof of barring needed for my insurance claim

I have lost my phone 2 days ago and on the same day I called and also chatted to vodaphone advisor saying I have lost my phone and my SIM card and then my phone insurance company was asking me for proof of barring from my network and I have tried con...