iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sms messages received

Following porting from Lyca to Vodafone, I haven’t been receiving any text messages. I have switched off the phone several times and it’s been days since the switch. Can this be rectified pls?

Apple Watch Ultra 2 won’t connect

I bought a new Apple Watch Ultra 2. I phoned Vodafone who added it to my account.12 hours later and it is still not added. The watch says “no esim “ and the phone app when I try to connect says”The connection transfer to this device is still in progr...

Apple care services

I purchased Apple care services with insurance but i still have limited warranty on my phones coverage settings. I have been told from insurance that this isn’t the case but on my old phone it showed up

Can’t Receive Verification Code

Hello,I’m having a hard time getting my verification code. I bought a new phone, sold and wiped my old one and trusted the migration of the eSIM would be easy but it is not… Now I need to request a new eSIM but you need to send me a verification code...

Dual eSIM iPhone and Apple Watch

I am considering a dual eSIM iPhone and just wanted to confirm it won't be a problem. I have an iPhone 12 with physical SIM ATM and an Apple Watch 9 Cellular with eSIM on a OneNumber Plan. Reading the website it seems to suggest that I can only have ...

stuartmc by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

IOS Feature Change

I was just wondering if there is any way to make this look more aesthetically pleasing or much more simpler like other mobile services, where they keep as a few letters. Its quite annoying seeing - vodafone UK - as its long and it keeps scrolling hor...

IMG_0390.jpeg

Number ported but still saying temporary number on iphone

I recently moved to vodafone and had a temp number whilst my old number ported. I got a text to say my number had ported today however in my iphone settings it’s still saying the temp number and isn’t updating to my usual number ? Can anyone help? 

naomi99 by 1: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks