iOS
Share hints and tips on the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, the Apple Watch and earlier Apple devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch not working after upgrade

Hi all. I have had an Apple Watch 4 since November time and have just upgraded my phone to an iPhone XS. I received the phone Friday, and set it all up, but since then I have not been able to set up the data plan on the watch. It goes to activating, ...

B3ckys by 3: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Iphone 7 charging and battery

My new iphone 7 looses charge very quickly and the charger gets very hot.  My husband has the same phone and his charger does not do this.  Is the phone/charger defective?

New Apple Watch 4 no mobile data

I can’t believe this is still happening, got my Apple Watch 4 days ago and still no mobile data , it keeps telling me my account is not eligible, I’ve spoken to countless tech support the all say the same thing we need to activate your Apple Watch, m...

Vodafone not working correctly on iOS 13 Beta 2

I am on the new iOS 13 beta 2 (build 17A5508m), and I noticed a couple of bugs and things that don't work with the Vodafone UK 36.5.5 firmware. The mobile data page is not displaying at all, the 4G sign up in the status bar now says LTE, and the phon...

PeterRuth by 2: Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 2 thanks

Apple watch and wifi Calling

On the 17th July i got a pop up banner on my Iphone XS saying that vodafone has turned off wifi callining on my device, odd. So i logged onto my account and wifi calling was still active.Called customer service and he said he did something and would ...

pug27 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Refusing to blacklist my IMEI number

My phone was stolen at the beginning of May and I've contacted Vodafone multiple times as my insurance will not pay until the phone is blacklisted. The second person I spoke to after the phone was blocked (not barred) said they will blacklist it and...

lsim97 by 2: Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

Apple Watch data plan has stopped working

For some reason my mobile data plan has stopped working it keeps trying to activate on the watch but then it goes back to the set mobile data plan page  I tried resetting the watch but still nothing 

cpt666 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

My Vodafone App on Iphone X

My Vodafone app has not been working for about 2 months since an upgrade on the My Vodafone App. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling but does not seem to work. Spoke to IT  who said that this is a known fault with IPhone X and someone will get i...

Ley by 3: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

About using Internet with vodafone usim

Hello, I'm using vodafone usim in Germany. I set all things right as the manual informs, even changing the apn address from wap to pp. Yesterday my usim worked good but today it doesn't work right after getting a message with profile updating. Sure I...