Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular - Vodafone Setup is an absolute disaster

Pandora2000
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can anyone help me get this sorted out? I have called Vodafone 5 times now, and also been to technical help in store... I really wonder if Vodafone know what they are doing with these watches.

Firstly I was advised to use a PAC code to transfer to a consumer tariff (from small business) as Frontier could not support the watch.

I did that a week ago, my mobile number has flipped between the temporary and ported number a couple of times... but the cellualr on the watch has never worked.

I had 3 calls with Vodafone over 3 days last week... each time I was told it would be all fixed within 24 hours and each time = Nothing.

I then went in to store, they found some issues and were hopeful they had fixed it... but again = Nothing.

This morning I get a random email from Vodafone saying that I have cancelled my Mobile plan and I need to take something new out to get my 'OneNumber' to work... I never cancelled anything and it has never worked.

Is there anyone who can actually sort this out? Short of emailing the Vodafone Board directly I just don't know who to contact now as each time we go round in circles.

Thanks,

Martin.

0 REPLIES 0