Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

HTC One Mini stuck on Android 4.4.2

Hi,I have the first HTC One Mini (M4) and it's been stuck on 4.4.2 for ages, saying "there are no updates available for your phone".  Have Vodafone provided updates for this model? thanks 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone will not turn on

My phone was doing a software install and shut down during the installation, I thought it was the battery had died as it was only lasting a very short time from full charge, got a new battery and it still won't turn on, I was told it needs a re flash...

Pat1953 by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Adding a new user to a SureSignal

Hello, Newbie here - please be gentle. I'm in a poor signal area & my last provider wouldn't sell me a Femtocell so I ported to VF and bought a Sure Signal box. Everything works perfectly - very impressed. Yesterday I ported my wife's number into VF ...

Availability on S6 edge 128gb in Gold?

Any idea how many of us are actually waiting for this? Been waiting for 2 of these for 2 weeks, been told now possibly another two..

MIFI Cancellation

Hi, I wrote to Vodafone on 02/01/14 to cancel my MIFI and have had no response nor can I see anything on my account that would indicate that my request had been actioned.  Can someone please look into this for me. Thanks,

Sure Signal "Connection in Progress"

We have two Sure Signals - 1 working fine, the other has had a flashing white Internet light (signifying "connection in progress" according to the setup guide) for the last two weeks.  The troubleshooting steps have been follwed & the additional foru...

ZSLTD by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone number in help

The help says call 191 from a Vodafone phone if it doesn't work. Can we have a landline number added, since my Vodafone phone doesn't have coverage if it did either my Sure Signal is working or I wouldn't need it. http://support.vodafone.co.uk/Networ...

Free Sure Signal

Hi. After three months with harldy any signal.  I have been credited with £108 and been promised a free Sure Signal box. But after going to collect this from my local Vodafone store, I was told I had to pay for it and it be credited to my bill.  This...

davidjps by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! buy new phone keep contract

hiya.  last year i bought a new phone (desire 310) but kept my contract. i had to pay an extra £10.00 on top of the usual price, so i could keep my contract. i'm wondering if i can do the same online? this phone is broken, so its not worth trading in...

Labels