Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

Receiving security code for dongle by text

HiI have had a mobile wi-FI device for over a month now and need online access to my account. I am trying to register but when going through the process, the website says that the security code will be sent by text to my phone.This is a dongle so I h...

Can't access the internet

My internet stopped working 3 days ago- can only get internet when on the Wi-fi.

case / bumper for iphone 6 plus

Afternoon All   I want to get a case or bumper for my iphone 6 plus.   the two I have found are   Spigen Hybrid Metal Cover iPhone   or Devilcase iphone 6   I really like both but not sure which to go for. What are your opinions?  

Vodafone sure signal 3 resync

Hello,I want to request a resync for my sure signal, i've had a few problems with getting it to work recently and i've tried pretty much everything but a resync So can someone attempt this for me? VSS serial Number:42142819533 Thanks,Adam

Adaml702 by 3: Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 thanks

iou credit

Ive got iou credit but not letting me use it

Mobile hotspot in Romania... Recharging.

I am in Romania for a few months. I bought an R209-z hotspot. It works great! I just need to know how to recharge this thing with more data without going to the local Vodaphone store. Any suggestions? I tried the Romanian Vodaphone site, but I don't ...

Resolved! Please clarify data usage charges

I've got a 750mb data allowance on my iPhone contract. I only had 500mb on my last contract but my old phone did not seem to be so data heavy. I used to use just over 500mb and regularly got charged and extra £5 per month for exceeding that.It seems ...

Oilman by 4: Newbie
  • 50 replies
  • 0 thanks

Sure signal not working

My Vodafone sure signal was not working only having 1 light on it so I switched the power off and on again now there is no lights on and no powerWhat can I do ?

Stevcron by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Problems with voicemail on iPhone 5s

Hi all,Both husband and I upgraded to iPhone 5s this week. Both having problems with voicemail - call 121 and call failed error pops up.We have tried 121, 1210 & 1211 in all orders but nothing seems to work!Help please Thanks, Suzi

Suziwoo by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Deregister sure signal after leaving

HiI've left Vodafone and would like to pass my sure signal onto someone else. As I don't have an account anymore I cannot go through the normal method as the login to my account is now gone. Can someone in support help me with this?Thanks

Kwakakid by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels