Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

iMessage

I'm a new boy to iPhone. I've been sending texts as normal but it appears that they go as iMessages to those with iPhones. The person couldn't identify my number. Do these come as part of price plan or chargeable? Also when I turned the option off it...

Sony Experia Z3 no signal since latest update

Hi, I had been putting off doing the latest update on my Sony for about a month now as i liked the way it was. However last night i decided i have had enough of the little icon in the top corner, so did the update. Everything went fine, it took about...

scott15 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Blackberry Classic versus iPhone 6

Help. I am not far from upgrade time. I have been a Blackberry boy for some time. Can't beat the Bold lol. I currently have the Q10. So my question is should I go for the Classic. I went to some stores today to compare the Classic with the iPhone. I ...

How long before order confirmation

I ordered the iPhone 6 on Wednesday as a new customer. I received the email with the WEB number but I'm still waiting for the confirmation as to whether I can have it. How long does it normally take? My number is WEB-0000000160088791

Loubyb77 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Samsung s6 edge auto rotate

Hi folks I have the s6 edge and have had it since release date but my other half uses it but today I thought I would have look see how it was working we tried the camera and looked great but all the menus were in portrait and would not move to landsc...

new iphone 6 not working on suresignal

i have a new iphone 6. the original phone number worked but there has been a sim change . i have turned both on and off, taken the number off and waited about 10 hours before reinserting. what else can i do 

Sure signal problem

hello my sure signal v3 has blinking power light and orange stable lightsive factory resetted it , internet is working and no firewall installed any suggestions?

VSS Version 1 NOT working on BT Home Hub 4

Hi I am struggling to get my VSS Version 1 working on with either Sky or BT as an ISP. What do I need to do. I have read other forums and they mention "Port Forwarding" etc. I am not a Hugely IT competent, so I am scared of these posts. I ran the CMD...

Resolved! Re: Mobile Broadband K3570-z

Hi i have a PAYG Vodafone K3570-Z broadband dongle i bought it in about 2009. I used with my xp desktop no probs. at that time top-ups where £15.I haven't used the dongle for several years, i now own a new laptop windows 8.1, downloaded the new softw...

Sure Signal V2 not working

HiMy sure signal v2 has stopped working, power light is on signal light is flashing, no phone light.on cables connected, broad band speed and upload is good.

grandaf by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks
Labels