Archive

This is a locked archive and content on this page may no longer be up to date. These posts and threads have been archived for reference only.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail Temporary Greeting and Extended Absence Greeting

These features of the Voicemail system are very useful, especially over the holiday season, but there is remarkably little information about them on the website. Indeed, I haven’t been able to find any information, although I use them regularly, and ...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 3 replies
  • 20 thanks

Vodafone Sure Signal troubleshooting

Flashing/steady power light, no other lights litLight one on, light two flashingSure Signal not transmitting a 3G signal‘Call Failed’ error when making callsResetting your Sure SignalSure Signal - Call Audio Quality IssuesIssue not listed?   Getting ...

Retired-Kay by Moderator (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 7 thanks

Network issues – initial checks and template

If you're having network problems, please read the information below before posting. This will help us to identify any issues more quickly. A network issue would include loss of signal, poor signal or problems making/receiving calls or texts:   1. Ch...

NSC.JPG
VodafoneUK by Administrator
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Network queries - frequently asked questions

We receive a number of network related queries every month and many of these ask about how we handle these enquiries.   This FAQ tells you everything you need to know: 1) I’ve posted a network query, what now?   2) Why can't you give me a timescale o...

I need help about iPhone

Hello Vodafone UK Community;I bought a iPhone 3GS 5 years ago from Vodafone UK, and I update the IOS then the iPhone 3Gs doesn't open. It says that; "iPhone could not be activated." Then I call Apple Services and ask them this problem with my IMEI nu...

ferreuo by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

HTC M9 wi - fi and 4g text issues

I have a HTC M9 and if I have wi-fi and 4g switched on I can not send or receive texts, if I change 4g to 3g (leaving wi - fi on) I can! I am paying extra for 4g and do not want to have to turn it off to receive texts.........can anybody help with th...

Forgotten Password for mobileemail.vodafone.net

I called customer services who fed me a load of rubbish and now I am hoping you can help. They told me eventually that forwarding wouldn't even work which I know isn't the case! I need to set up email forwarding for my mobileemail.vodafone.net accoun...

vodaphone induced suresignal problems

Hi can someone please help me!!!!!!!!Around 6 months ago I received a text message telling me that due to inactivity my sure signal service was being suspended, although used regularly.I tried the helpline to no avail I looked on the forum and tried ...

dmcnair by 1: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Spotify

I tried to set up my spotify pack on my phone and did log in with Facebook by accident...my account is a personal one there is nothing on my Facebook account. Please let me know how I change this?Thanks,Clare

Resolved! iPhone 6 will not turn on

hello, I purchased a new contract through Vodafone yesterday and in short my Iphone 6 plus will not switch on (and yes i have tried everything). Will Vodafone exchange my new phone, seeing as i have had it less than 24 hrs.  Many thanks John

jheron03 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaints

Dear Vodafone,   I am tearing my hair out. I have spent the last three months trying to sort out my Sure Signal Box. I have visited Vodafone stores 4 times, taking about four hours of my time and spent at least ten hours on the phone to multiple peop...

how to cancel a iphone unlock process

i have just requested an unlock on my iphone 5c i am on payg and just realised my phone is already unlocked so would like to cancel the process before i get billed £20 thankyou

Sure Signal blocking incoming calls and texts

Hi. I am on Sky Fibre Unlimited, and have 3 phones connected to the Sure Signal.I am not receiving incoming calls or texts on any of the phones via the Sure Signal, but can make outgoing calls. I wondered if this was a problem with the Sky settings. ...

Labels